bout done vicky pics aka agernt orange

Started by dragrcr50, February 05, 2007, 09:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

well last thing to do is the lettering guy this weekend and off to the car show in tulsa, been a thrash but we bout got it done.  sounds killer should run just as I hoped for and i kinda , no I really!!! like it..........
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Crosley.In.AZ

Looks dang good........ does it run yet?

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Crosley"Looks dang good........ does it run yet?

Oh hell yes, sounds great, haven't had it out of course but all is go in the drivetrain... I thnk it will perform as expected for a little motor
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

donsrods

That is one wicked a** little rod.  Could not look better.

Don

tomslik

gee, can i take it for a test drive? say 1/4 mile?i'll be gentle;)
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

alchevy

Quote from: "tomslik"gee, can i take it for a test drive? say 1/4 mile?i'll be gentle;)

At 100 years old, I'd say be gentle!
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Dave

jaybee

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

slocrow

Boy, that came out real nice. Not that nice wasn't expected from the attention given. Now if i can just fine a ticket to ride.....................................Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Jbird

Looks awesome. How are people gonna see your pretty new shoes with that new firewall? I kinda of liked the transparent one in your earlier progress pics. Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

kb426

When you get done with the show, we want burnout pics. Wild Willie style. :lol:
TEAM SMART

dragrcr50

Quote from: "kb426"When you get done with the show, we want burnout pics. Wild Willie style. :lol:
It went outside today for the first time and moved to the back shop to finish it off.  did a hard low gear pass up the street and man , some fun

Dirty31

Looking fast!!!!!!   Lets here the time slips when you get em

Rusty

You did good!Can't wait to see it with the lettering!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

rumrumm

Cool! Reminds me of Bob Tindle's "Orange Crate" from the early "60's.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com