need some help

Started by hiboyroadsterboy, February 03, 2007, 05:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiboyroadsterboy

Ok guys,I am looking for pictures of a 32 roadster that was in streetrodder august 1991,and american rodder,january 1994.The roadster is red with whide whites,and at that time was owned by a Ed Cole.Now this is the one car that inspired me to build mine.I have the issues,but cut the pictures out years ago,and really would like to see the pictures,so any help,would be great,thanks.

John.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "hiboyroadsterboy"Ok guys,I am looking for pictures of a 32 roadster that was in streetrodder august 1991,and american rodder,january 1994.The roadster is red with whide whites,and at that time was owned by a Ed Cole.Now this is the one car that inspired me to build mine.I have the issues,but cut the pictures out years ago,and really would like to see the pictures,so any help,would be great,thanks.

John.

I've got a stash of the old American Rodder mags somewhere. I'll look and see what I've got... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

enjenjo

Nice thing about rayvyn's magazines, you will be the first to read them :shock:  His 80 year old girlfriend reads the board to him, and types his replys.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "enjenjo"Nice thing about rayvyn's magazines, you will be the first to read them :shock:  His 80 year old girlfriend reads the board to him, and types his replys.

He got kicked outta Hooters 'cuz he thought the Waitresses were in Braille :shock:

when he takes his girlfriend out, they get a senior and a child discount :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"Nice thing about rayvyn's magazines, you will be the first to read them :shock: His 80 year old girlfriend reads the board to him, and types his replys.

That's because back then, when American Rodder was good and inexpensive and not so uptight, it had the girls in it. That was the only tech I needed... :wink:

You jealous because I have a personal executive secretary... :?:

She did make me mad one day so I put swivel castors on her walker and loosened the brake cable... 8)  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

Rayvyn

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Nice thing about rayvyn's magazines, you will be the first to read them :shock:  His 80 year old girlfriend reads the board to him, and types his replys.

He got kicked outta Hooters 'cuz he thought the Waitresses were in Braille :shock:

when he takes his girlfriend out, they get a senior and a child discount :lol:

Vance

Don't you have some bubble wrap to pop and play with, you blue car driving grandpa... :?:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

river1

Quote from: "Rayvyn"don't you have some bubble wrap to pop and play with, you blue car driving grandpa... :?:  :lol:

here some if you need it

http://www.urban75.com/Mag/bubble.html

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Dave

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"don't you have some bubble wrap to pop and play with, you blue car driving grandpa... :?:  :lol:

here some if you need it

http://www.urban75.com/Mag/bubble.html

later jim

Thats great now i better go back to the garage :wink:
Dave

hiboyroadsterboy

This is the car,but I really do need more pictures of it.

Dave

Quote from: "hiboyroadsterboy"This is the car,but I really do need more pictures of it.

Well pm magazine boy he said he would look but he may be chaseing that hot horney 80 year old down the street after he loosened her brake cable. Sometimes bryan isnt very smart. He told me she was worth a bundle and he might have figured out that he was gonna loose everything to her 18 kids if he didnt smarten up. Plus im thinkin he could go to jail for doing in an old person. Hummm Maybe thats not the case in florida cause they gots extra.
Dave :arrow:

junkyardjeff

I probably got the issue of street rodder but if you want it you have to come and help look for it as I have no clue to where its at with all the junk I have. Jeff

kb426

You guys are the pits! I love it! :lol:  :lol:
TEAM SMART

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "hiboyroadsterboy"This is the car,but I really do need more pictures of it.

Well pm magazine boy he said he would look but he may be chaseing that hot horney 80 year old down the street after he loosened her brake cable. Sometimes bryan isnt very smart. He told me she was worth a bundle and he might have figured out that he was gonna loose everything to her 18 kids if he didnt smarten up. Plus im thinkin he could go to jail for doing in an old person. Hummm Maybe thats not the case in florida cause they gots extra.
Dave :arrow:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Why don't you have Sue read the latest copy of "Gold Chainer Gazette" to you, and since the kids are up this weekend, they can explain the picture to you... :D

I hear the feature article is :How To Wax Your Horn and Polish Your Knobs"... :wink:  :D

There's a puzzle in the back too...
If you connect the dots, it spells VISA and TRAILER... :P

Is that a Tomcat on your face or did you forget to shave... :?:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

Dave

I sure hope frank has boxing gloves in the garage big boy...  
Im thinking someone needs an attitude ajustment....
I just hope the peanut gallery is betting so they can get some xtra cash for beer at hooters 8)  8)  
Love
Barney :wink:

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"I sure hope frank has boxing gloves in the garage big boy...  
Im thinking someone needs an attitude ajustment....
I just hope the peanut gallery is betting so they can get some xtra cash for beer at hooters 8)  8)  
Love
Barney :wink:

I hear the deputy might try and paint his own car... :roll:

Barney Fife meets Earl Scheib. Barney Scheib...that has a ring to it... :D

I want to be there when you try and load your 1 bullet into the paint gun... );b(  :lol:

Love,
Capt. Albacore      :D
***SFC-Team Smart***