Tech Week

Started by enjenjo, January 28, 2007, 06:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Actually two weeks. From the first of March, to the fifteenth of March, we are having a tech contest. we will be giving some really nice prizes. I can't reveal the prizes right now, but you are going to want to get in on this. Fatcat and I are not eligible for this contest. there is an independent judge, not connected to the RRT, but a big enthusiast.

The tech does not have to be earth shaking to win. Any novel ideas can win, any universal solutions can win. The judge know none of the members, so newbys are going to get the same chance as old timers.

So get your thinking caps on, you have just over a month to get ready. Lets see a bunch of entries!

frank
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

I'm getting a headache all ready. :lol:
TEAM SMART

Roadstar

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"Actually two weeks. From the first of March, to the fifteenth of March, we are having a tech contest. we will be giving some really nice prizes. I can't reveal the prizes right now, but you are going to want to get in on this. Fatcat and I are not eligible for this contest. there is an independent judge, not connected to the RRT, but a big enthusiast.

The tech does not have to be earth shaking to win. Any novel ideas can win, any universal solutions can win. The judge know none of the members, so newbys are going to get the same chance as old timers.

So get your thinking caps on, you have just over a month to get ready. Lets see a bunch of entries!

frank

does it need to apply to automobiles ??
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Actually two weeks. From the first of March, to the fifteenth of March, we are having a tech contest. we will be giving some really nice prizes. I can't reveal the prizes right now, but you are going to want to get in on this. Fatcat and I are not eligible for this contest. there is an independent judge, not connected to the RRT, but a big enthusiast.

frank

does it need to apply to automobiles ??

At least indirectly, yes/

39deluxe

This should be fun. This is when all of those pictures you took of your builds get put to good use.

Tom

Dave

Kinda leaves me out.. Ive done some cool stuff but i dont document and usually dont remember it till i see someone get close :lol:  I think its maybe cause my brain is smaler than barney fife's :?: Ill try and come up with sumpin even if it aint  right .............. :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:
Dave
ps: lemme know if one of the prizes is a weekend for 2 at hooters toledo.. Ill try harder...... :lol:  :lol:

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"Kinda leaves me out.. Ive done some cool stuff but i dont document and usually dont remember it till i see someone get close :lol:  I think its maybe cause my brain is smaler than barney fife's :?: Ill try and come up with sumpin even if it aint  right .............. :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:
Dave
ps: lemme know if one of the prizes is a weekend for 2 at hooters toledo.. Ill try harder...... :lol:  :lol:

If that was the prize you'd be having a real battle with OBT :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Ohio Blue Tip

I may have several stories if that Hooters prize is good.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

GPster

I keep looking at this and realize the word Tech and my name don't usually fit in the same sentence. Maybe I could come up with something if you renamed it Tech Weak. GPster

enjenjo

Ok guys, this is coming up next week. I hope you all have your thinking caps on. We'll start in next thursday. Good luck.

Dave

I got a couple but they arent barn burners..
Dave :arrow:  :arrow:

enjenjo

The tech contest starts at midnight tonight, and runs for two weeks. Get  your post in, boys and girls.

bowtietillidie

Is there a topic marked Tech.    Where would I post to so my post will be in the right palace .   Sorry my dumb!!!! :oops:
BOWTIETILLIDIE

Fat Cat

Quote from: "bowtietillidie"Is there a topic marked Tech.    Where would I post to so my post will be in the right palace .   Sorry my dumb!!!! :oops:

Just post a message in the forum with a descriptive title. Something that lets the reader know what to expect in the post.