Kzoo swap..

Started by Dave, January 26, 2007, 12:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Weather report says colder than Ell Saturday. :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Weather report says colder than Ell Saturday. :shock:

Dont wear your speedo then.. The new guys will just have to wait till summer :wink: I guess seeing that its your anniversary you could just stay in bed and snuggle with the wife :?:  :lol: Ill see ya there  8)
Dave

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Weather report says colder than Ell Saturday. :shock:

Dont wear your speedo then.. The new guys will just have to wait till summer :wink: I guess seeing that its your anniversary you could just stay in bed and snuggle with the wife :?:  :lol: Ill see ya there  8)
Dave

Only if she'll let him :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Fuzzy

Hi Larry,
           Are you the guy that knows Bob Behounek,the striper originally from Berwyn?
Fuzz
No billet for this kid!

oldbobsign

Hi, Fuzz

Yeah, in fact I saw him Saturday at the World of Wheels in Chicago where he was striping with a bunch of our other buddies.

You gonna be at K'Zoo on Saturdayy at 10:00?

phat rat

Welcome Bob.  Your the Bob that was at the Birch Run Hamb breakfast right? See you Sat?

oldbobsign

Yeah, Jack, that was a great time meeting everyone that day up near Frankenmuth.  I'll see you Saturday.

Larry

Fuzzy

Hey Larry,

I'll be in Ka-Zoo Saturday,and I'll meet up with you guys at the crossover at 10:00.Say Hi to Bob for me.I don't suppose he still has his 58 Impala.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Fuzz(Carl)
No billet for this kid!

KustomLincolnLady

:P  :lol:   I can use a getaway!!!!  so rob said we can come too
Never been to that one before is it at the fairgrounds where the nats are?

I think that we may be able to find our way there :lol: but usually after we drive around lost for a bit.

Where and when is everyone meeting up?

Enjenjo maybe we could pick up that stuff from you up there? Or if not we can still come to your place, Im sure I'll need another escape soon :P

Debb

enjenjo

I'll see if it will fit in the car. Yes it's at the fairgrounds where the Nats are. Coming west on 94, take the fairgrounds exit, and follow the signs. We meet in the covered passage between the the two buildings, about 10 am.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"I'll see if it will fit in the car. Yes it's at the fairgrounds where the Nats are. Coming west on 94, take the fairgrounds exit, and follow the signs. We meet in the covered passage between the the two buildings, about 10 am.

THATS KINDA EARLY  :P LOL

Dont worry about it if they don't fit, we can make a trip over!!!

Thanks for the directions

phat rat

Deb, it may seem early to you, but some of us are old enough that we don't need to think about beauty sleep. It wouldn't do us any good anyway.  :lol:  :lol:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "phat rat"Deb, it may seem early to you, but some of us are old enough that we don't need to think about beauty sleep. It wouldn't do us any good anyway.  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  funny Jack, well maybe I'll sleep in the car, LOL
I'm thinking now its so darn cold I don't even want to go out!!!!  : :wink:

see you guys tomorrow  :P

Rayvyn

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
I'm thinking now its so darn cold I don't even want to go out!!!!  : :wink:

:P

Oh, you're such a Dave anymore... :P  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

GPster

Let's carry this Forum on a couple more days and tell us what good deals you guys nailed down. It was too far and too cold for some of usand I really was afraid to ask you to look for something because you might have found it. GPster