Brainstorming Tech idea brought to life...

Started by Rayvyn, January 21, 2007, 11:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rumrumm

Another "very cool" from me as well. Clever idea nicely executed.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

jaybee

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Sean

Great idea, and I wouldn't be surprised if they started popping up all over the place now. Should've patented it before you posted it on the web...

Sean

Quote from: "tom36"

"I don't care who you are, that's funny right there." :lol:

Quote from: "GPster"
"I have neat ideas all the time but it's usually an indication that I forgot to take my medicine. GPster"

Thats funnier... :lol:

Dave

I think Bryan has been on the phone all day with Boyd :lol:
I figure he will got work for Boyd untill chip needs some fresh ideas then he can go there...
I like em though ...I really should give him more credit cause I didnt think he had it in him :wink:  Next he will be running for president of the save the wool foundation in texas :shock:
Dave

Ohio Blue Tip

Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"Not bad for a special ed student :!:
Dave

Tanks Devey. Eber sinse da docdoor tol me i kin take of, of, of, off mi foosbul helmitt, it haz alowd mi hed to git larjer, an mi braine haz rom ta get biger, or eckspand, dependin on wich docdoor i go see.

Dey mayd mi where dat helmitt wen i road da short bus ta skool. it waz a kool bus, too, wit flashin lites an reel big tyerz en lossa yela paynt. It yoosed ta stop et litel Carlas howse, butt she nevar road dat buss enymore eftar i cut offn her ponitale wid dah sizzors. I doan no whi she cryed, cuz i dint cut her et all.  Den der waz da tym Billy tol da dryver he had to go to dah ba, ba, ba, bath room. He sed et waz en emergentsi, so i opent up dah back door and tossed him owt. It waz an emergentsi door becawze dah sign on da back sed so.  Dats wen dey startid meking mi wear dah helmitt.  

I feel bedder now a daze doe. Dah docdoors doan come arownd as much sinse my brayne has swelled up... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Now thats a dam classic.. How long you spent
typin at :?:  :?:
Dave :?:

Rayvyn

Quote from: "slocrow"Neat idea. How's the sound? Is the amount of the metal over the available speaker area causing any sound distortion? I assume your using 6" round type speakers, by the ring mounting holes......Frank

Yeah, I'm using 6.5" roundys under there. There's about 3/4" of foam and dynamat under the vinyl on the back deck that the speakers sit on. This was removed, and the speakers were also mounted 3/4" under the steel tray with plastic spacer rings (after I enlarged the holes in the metal), creating a 6" x 1 1/2" chamber. This allows the tweeters on the 4 ways to sit quite a bit below the metal on the emblem so the sound won't get buried, and allows the bass to be a little deeper.

The sound is great; not muffled at all. Of course there's 150 true watts going to each speaker, so it blasts past the emblems quite easily.

"FREEBIRD"... :!:  :!:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

Pep

Hey......how in hell did you think of something that neat?......I've been told you are thick :wink:  :lol:
See Ya
Pep

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Pep"Hey......how in hell did you think of something that neat?......I've been told you are thick :wink:  :lol:

Lightning strike to the head... :!:
Hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"Now thats a dam classic.. How long you spent

Not as long as it probably took you to read it... :wink:
***SFC-Team Smart***

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Now thats a dam classic.. How long you spent

Not as long as it probably took you to read it... :wink:

The first time when he didn't understand it or the second time when his wife explained it too him, or the third time when she drew him a picture?

You guys are CRUUUUL !! Ah Heck,Dave can take it!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"Next he will be running for president of the save the wool foundation in texas :shock:
Dave

He'd prolly do a purty good job........long as they don't catch him with an "intern" :shock:  :wink:

just remember to tuck yer britches legs inside yer boots :lol:

easier to git their back legs down in 'em.

can't run away from ya :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****