Oh look at this...

Started by Dave, January 16, 2007, 05:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

This guy says this thing was built by Boyd and Roy Brizio .. If this is true it seems to me somebody left their design skills and a few brain cell at home on the day they did this?  My point? Check the rear of the car thats all you gotta see.
Im gonna throw up..
Dave :twisted:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1934-FORD-CPE-CUSTOM-STREET-HOT-ROD-BOYD-CODDINGTON_W0QQitemZ110077834933QQihZ001QQcategoryZ6057QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Just dunno why they screwed up a nice rearend and those tailights :?:  :?:

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"This guy says this thing was built by Boyd and Roy Brizio .. If this is true it seems to me somebody left their design skills and a few brain cell at home on the day they did this?  My point? Check the rear of the car thats all you gotta see.
Im gonna throw up..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1934-FORD-CPE-CUSTOM-STREET-HOT-ROD-BOYD-CODDINGTON_W0QQitemZ110077834933QQihZ001QQcategoryZ6057QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

My eyes can't be that bad. Why is the interior a Muave color, and the passenger door panel blue...? And where does a Poly Form body come from...?
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "jusjunk"This guy says this thing was built by Boyd and Roy Brizio .. If this is true it seems to me somebody left their design skills and a few brain cell at home on the day they did this?  My point? Check the rear of the car thats all you gotta see.
Im gonna throw up..

My eyes can't be that bad. Why is the interior a Muave color, and the passenger door panel blue...? And where does a Poly Form body come from...?

It comes from Poly Form ya dummy :!:  I dont even know if they are still iin business. You young punks sometimes :!:  Ya its a mess but he decided boyd and some other special guys built it so its worth a bunch of money.  Hey I got an idea how bout I put my roadster on egay and you guys give me testomonials about how i build great rods and that im a professional builder and S&*T and after it sells ill get yall drunk at Hooters :?:
And If you cant make it to Hooters ill send ya a gift certificate for 3 bucks :?:
Dave :?:  :?:  :?:
ps: can anyone copy chips signature  :?:

kb426

Poli-form is in California. From the one I saw, they are a good company. I think the rest of this is messed up because of poor photography. Pretty difficult to sell a high dollar car without good pics.
TEAM SMART

EMSjunkie

at least the color is close :D

little light for my taste......but close :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Grandadeo

Poly-Form is run by * Williams in Watsonville, CA.  There web site is still active.  Way back when they were THE name in fiberglass fenders.  At least with the guys I ran with.  I'll hold my comments about the car.  You guys are doing fine without my 2 cents.  Lee

http://www.poli-form.com/about.html
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

paul5456

Those 20 inch wheel suck.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"

And where does a Poly Form body come from...?

It comes from Poly Form ya dummy :!:  

Why did I know that was coming... :?:  :D

Not being a connie-sewer of plastic cars, I hadn't heard of them before...Enquiring minds want to know... :wink:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

chopped

And where does a Poly Form body come from...?   Poly form farm near Napa Vally. I suppose the freeze out west will drive up the price.

rumrumm

Polyform builds a very good body--I've seen them up close and personal. They also build a very strong body. They once dropped one of their '34 Ford bodies off a three story building, and no structural damage occurred. They claim that body is still on the road.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"

And where does a Poly Form body come from...?

It comes from Poly Form ya dummy :!:  

Why did I know that was coming... :?:  :D

Not being a connie-sewer of plastic cars, I hadn't heard of them before...Enquiring minds want to know... :wink:

Knowin' sum of the suff ya are a "connie-sewer" of...............it suprises me ya ain't never heard of 'em :wink:  :lol:
but then again, they prolly don't advertize at the Wing House :roll:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****