Started by Daveyboy, January 14, 2007, 08:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveyboy

Ok i am looking for soft wether striping for my 32 coupe
Who sells good stuf?

Dave

Quote from: "Daveyboy"Ok i am looking for soft wether striping for my 32 coupe
Who sells good stuf?

Davey im kinda lost on what your looking for. Doesnt your coupe have aa flush mount windshield and if so any glass shop will have the s-10 style moulding to go around it . then you also need ribbon sealer to set the glass.
Dave

Daveyboy

No i have a stock frame that is chopped. And will take a stock windshield rubber (cut down) but the one i got with the windshield is so hard i cant bend it back so i can fit the windshield frame. It fits with out the rubber and has room for it. But it was just to hard to bend back and stay in the frame groove.  
So i am looking for a softer rubber for a stock windshield.
PS i am or may be making my windshield swing in and out like a stock 32

Dave

Quote from: "Daveyboy"No i have a stock frame that is chopped. And will take a stock windshield rubber (cut down) but the one i got with the windshield is so hard i cant bend it back so i can fit the windshield frame. It fits with out the rubber and has room for it. But it was just to hard to bend back and stay in the frame groove.  
So i am looking for a softer rubber for a stock windshield.
PS i am or may be making my windshield swing in and out like a stock 32

ok cool id like an opening on too but its too late for mine. iD CHECK WITH SPADARO (spelling)
Dave

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!