Ford supplies

Started by Pep, January 10, 2007, 10:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pep

I have just given Bob Drake the flick as they are only prepared to use a certain courier. They want 90 odd buckes( US ) to get a 2 Lb , 6"x 6" package to Australia. Anyone know of other suppliers in the US that I can use? I have tried Sacremento Ford, but they dont have what I want..That is..outside door handles for a 34 Ford and the fender spacer plate that fills in the gap between the fenders.
See Ya
Pep

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Pep

Thanks mate...i'll go a hunting :wink:
See Ya
Pep

Grandadeo

How bout C.W. Moss?  I think I bought those door handles from them last year.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "Pep"I have just given Bob Drake the flick as they are only prepared to use a certain courier. They want 90 odd buckes( US ) to get a 2 Lb , 6"x 6" package to Australia.

G'day, Pep!

First of all, congrats for the '37.  ....'Ya done one helluva good job!!!!

I don't know how quickly you need your parts, but if you'd like, I can inquire at my local post office on shipping charges & delivery time to Oz for your package.

You could have the items shipped to me (30 miles from New York City), and I could mail them to you, if that makes things easier for you.

I know shipping to another country via United Parcel Service is very expensive, and a PITA.  ....I believe the process is much easier through the United States Postal Service, but they are probably slower.

Just yell, if you think I can help!
~~~~~Bruce
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Pep

Thanks mate....I will see how I go. Bob Drake wasn't this dear with is freight charges  before..at least I don't recall, and I have certainly bought a lot of stuff off him.
See Ya
Pep

Pep

Found it at Macs....there is not to many stores that have  online shopping...If they only knew how much business it could generate....it's just as important as manning the shop sales counter IMHO.  A comprehensive web site with up to date catalog, online ordering, should have time spent on it every day. The sales counter  has moved from being local to being world wide.
See Ya
Pep