Grand Rapids

Started by moose, January 08, 2007, 02:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

Anyone going to the Autorama in Grand Rapids this weekend? If so stop by the pinstripers panel jam and say Hi.

Will be there on Saturday.

Tim

Charlie Chops 1940

Tell ya what Moose, I'll stop and see ya.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Dave

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Tell ya what Moose, I'll stop and see ya.

Charlie

Id like to go but kinda dont know right at the moment. Every time i take sue somewhere it costs me lots of money :cry:
Dave

HotRodLadyCrusr

I will be there on Sunday only.  I'm attending the panel auction/jam at the Milwaukee World of Wheels on Saturday.  

Moose, is there an auction at the GR event?

Anyone else going on Sunday??  If so, how about a 1pm Meet and Greet and the panel jam area.  If it's set up like last year meet on the side that faces the entrance doors.  I will have my So-What coat on and it has my name in the front.  I'll probley have a camera in front of my face as well. 8)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

moose

Denise,

There is an auction but being my first time at this one I do no tknow times ... Will only be there Saturday. Will catch ya later though probably Cobo....

Tim

moose

Dave, Bring Sue and she can bid up some art at the auction!

Charlie, I will look for ya

Tim

Dave

Quote from: "moose"Dave, Bring Sue and she can bid up some art at the auction!

Charlie, I will look for ya

Tim

Well she likes to spend money Tim..  :lol:  :lol: I gotta ask her if were going and what day :?: Im thinking saturday then laylow and work in the garage sunday..  Ill let you know if were gonna make it .
Dave

Dave

Tim im prettyt sure im gonna pass on G/R this weekend. Im going to put the money id spend going there in the autorama fund. I got a trailer ride for cobo but its 1.25 a loaded mile plus rooms and food. Its gonna be an expensive march weekend but it should be fun. In fact Sue suggested we hang around here. I have plenty to do on the roadster anyway.
Dave

moose

Dave,
Thats kool. I figures to meet some of the west side bunch while I was there if they were going. See Ya at Cobo

Tim

HotRodLadyCrusr

I just posted Meet and Greet info on the HAMB and made it Sunday at noonish at the panel jam area.  So if anyone wants to hook up, I'll meet you there.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Roadstar

Moose I'll look for you on Saturday. I'll be there and a few of my friends will be striping in the panel Jamb area as well.

moose

Rudy,

kool I will watch for you...

moose

purplepickup

Most of you have probably already left but we had freezing rain and there's a few cars slid off the road on the black ice.  Be careful.
George

Charlie Chops 1940

OBT and I went over this morning, saw Moose (Tim) and Ray (Safarinut) from the HAMB and a bunch of GR area pals. Left shortly into lunchtime and stopped for a bar burger on the way home. Nice little show. Sorry we didn't see ya Rudy.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat rat

George, you guys had freezing rain down there? Was nice up this way. Left here for the show just after noon (DRIVING THE CPE DAVE) was a nice sunshiny day all the way down but was a little overcast coming home but still a decent day. Saw some guys I already knew including Rudy and met Moose and Safarinut. Hard to belive the weather here this year, I've got almost 400 mi on the cpe since the first of the year.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.