Just an update for those who knew him!

Started by HOTRODSRJ, January 07, 2007, 08:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HOTRODSRJ"http://www.chevytalk.org/threads/showflat.php?

Cat=0&Board=UBB4&Number=1695812&page=0&fpart=all

Steve, I am so sorry to hear of your Fathers passing.Prayers are with you.

Debb

enjenjo

Sorry to hear that Steve. I met your dad a few years ago at Indy I believe. Seemed like a very nice guy.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

I met your dad at Indy too Steve.  He was a nice man...very pleasant to talk to.  So sorry for your loss. :cry:
George

Charlie Chops 1940

Steve...sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Steve,I'd like to also offer my condolences to you and your family.I too met your Dad at Indy and also remember corresponding with him a few years ago when we celebrated his 75th birthday,I believe,over on the old SRS Board.I remember how humbled he was when a bunch of us sent Birthday greetings.....That's just the kind of person he was!Cherish the good times and memories my friend!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

WZ JUNK

Steve,  I am sadden by the loss of your Dad.  I met him and visited with him a couple of times at the Indy Goodguys events.  My thoughts are with your.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

58 Yeoman

I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

rumrumm

My condolences, Steve. Many of us who have lost our fathers can empathize with you.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Dave

My condolences as well Steve. I lost my Father a year ago this month. I sure miss the old prick  :lol:  :lol:
Dave

moparrodder

Steve, Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.  I remember when my dad passed on and it's painful and hard to see them go, you know the time will come some day and you try to prepare yourself for that event in life but you never are.  It helps to remember all the good memories and good times you had with them while they are here on earth with us, and remember we are for you if you need to just talk and vent.     Bill and Gail

EMSjunkie

Sorry to hear about your loss Steve.
I lost my Father 10 years ago Saturday.
hang in there Bud, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

two to many

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Sorry to hear about your loss Steve.
I lost my Father 10 years ago Saturday.
hang in there Bud, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Vance

Steve
Sorry to hear of your loss,Myfamillies thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Todd

Slick 50

Our condolences to you and your family. My dad and my wife's dad are both no longer with us. I can tell you it's a sad day when they leave us, but more and more good memories pop up as time goes on. I'll still not get over missing him though.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50