Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugpac

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "phat rat"As long as you're flipping it and redoing the suspension might be a good time to add clearance by putting new fenders on. What all do you plan on redoing? I found that axles complete with springs and brakes are not that much more than a bare axle. I got a real good deal on 6000# axles for my trailer at a place in Hudson Mi which is just south of Jackson.

I'll have to think about that. I do like the fact that I can open the door on most cars over the fender.
Make the drivers fender removable... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

chimp koose

someguys at our drag strip make the drivers side fender flip up like a flip front end. probably an easy way to keep the ability to open the drivers door.

Dave

Well its snowing again  :x hopefully its not gonna get like last night.. I got all my S$$t shoveled and went for a lil 4x4 ride :lol:  Then I went to the garage and installed the new license plate frame with light and 3rd brake light.. Went well and all it needs now is wiring.. I came in 3 or 4 hours ago to scan some pics for sue and print em but this new puker needed software down loads to work right.. Im gaining on it .. I really like this thing and ive tried most of the features and they work well.. vista is different but mostly from the figuring out where to go stuff to do what you wanna do.. its all there ya just gotta look..  Tomorrow im gonna pull the seat loose in the roadster and by the end of the week i hope to call ezboy interiors and order the stuff i need.. its gonna be cool . bright FU&*ING Red.
Dave

Bugpac

Dave

Quote from: "Bugpac"dont you have to return to work? :D
You following me or what  :?: a stalker eh :?: Ya I go back tomorrow and prolly with a hangover :lol:  :lol: Im just playing with the new puker and ive got my mpg's going while i surf and play with files.. Got naked women and beer going right now  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

msuguydon

Quote from: "jusjunk"
You following me or what  :?: a stalker eh :?: Ya I go back tomorrow and prolly with a hangover :lol:  :lol: Im just playing with the new puker and ive got my mpg's going while i surf and play with files.. Got naked women and beer going right now  :lol:  :lol:

Naked women and beer, I am sooooooooo down with that....  :shock:

8) you must tell me your internet sites.
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "msuguydon"
Quote from: "jusjunk"

Naked women and beer, I am sooooooooo down with that....  :shock:

8) you must tell me your internet sites.

Dave prolly stumbled on :
   WWW.Grannyo'douls.com....... :P  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

phat rat

.. Got naked women and beer going right now  
Dave  

You wish
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bugpac

phat rat

Cool  hadn't heard that one but now I've got it in favorites
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bugpac

Bugpac

Dave

Quote from: "Bugpac"This is daves favorite...

I have that on cd :?:

Ok back to business. I worked on the tail pipes last night for a while and just have to get them down the street to my neighbor who will get em to his nephew for final tig welding  :D  Were off to G/R in a bit with Leonard and family for the autorama..  Maybe tomorrow ill get the rest of the exhaust back off and start finishing that. Looks like im gonna finish the ram horns and just paint em for now and next winter ill send em out for coating (if i still have the car )  :wink: ... Next i need to get the interior panels cut and formed too.

Carps

Well.... today, I color sanded and finish clear coated the custom paint on my latest model project.

Finished the interior and started wiring the engine with white plug leads.

Chassis should be done by tomorrow.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Last weekend was rather bussy with my official duties at the 6th Kustoms Of Australia Nationals.

I'm told a picture tells a thousand words and since it'd take to long to type that many, here's some pics.

Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.