Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

It's father's day and Murf is grilling Purina for me.
George

kb426

I just made a shifter boot for the 32. My sewing skills are minimal. There's one less source of outside air now. Other than sealing up the doors better, it's almost a modern vehicle.  :lol:
TEAM SMART

EMSjunkie

I played with my new flanger/punch, and fixed a little rust hole.
also filled in a couple bullet holes in the cowl.
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Carps

Been busy with family matters for that past while, so it was nice to get back to the modelling table today.   Managed to finish my 1/24 scale rendition of a friend's hot rod.  Not a 100% perfect duplicate, but as close as I could go using parts from various model kits and the aftermarket.

Here's the 1/1 scale car for comparison.

Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

kb426

I went to the Salina KKOA meet. I thought it was better than last year. I saw tags from: Florida, California, New York, New Jersey, and I think Washington. Good weather, good cars, met some good people.
TEAM SMART

chopped

Almost done with the new top, sure is fun doing a convert.

bucketmouth

Not really a model car person but gee carps I really like that.
After what seems forever  18 mths I have finally finished my garage extension and spent time  on building my roadster pick up. That's building as opposed to maintaining my other rods. What a high I nearly forgot what it was like. :D
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

chimp koose

Going drag racing in Medicine Hat next weekend. We were rained out this weekend at our home track. We will use this next weekend as a test session. Because of the rainouts we have had no opportunity to do ANY testing this year. So far we have done a best of 9.48 @ 143 with the station wagon but there is a LOT we havent had the chance to try. We put wheelie bars on the car and need to find where the best settings are .

chimp koose

We found some power!9.41 with 5400' air!On this pass driver lifted at the first mph light ,so we coasted the last 66'.

enjenjo

Made some wheels this weekend. 16" old Ford steel wheels with a 7" rim, and a pair of Chevy 15 by 6 with 5 1/2" offset.

Brought the RRT BBQ home to go over it before it goes to the Zoo.

County fair tomorrow.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

mcdonald

Just got up and check my emails and will go and work on my 32 well it is farthers day hear stuff the house work.
Lindsay

Crosley.In.AZ

Huge rain storm this saturday  morning....  i still was able to trim some trees this afternoon.

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Carps

Fired up the Boeing at 'zero dark thirty' and went to a rod run.

Pics when I get home.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

32coupe

I bumped into a tall guy with a camera at a rod run, said he just got off the plane, boy does he know how to talk, and talk, and.............. :D  :D

So where are the pics?
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

reborn55

After breaking a valve spring in Louisville on the car from hell--took it apart and found bent valve.  Figured I would put a milder cam in the car.  Cleaning motor up a little--rear seal tomorrow and start putting it together again.