Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reborn55

Still cleaning up from Monster storm that went through here on Mother's day weekend.   Still much devastation in the area.  Ragtop is at trim shop for upholstery update--gives me a chance to drive the 55.

enjenjo

Busy this week Worked on the Willys tuesday, Drive up to Chelsea MI to pick up some parts wednesday, today I drove to Berrian Springs Mi to deliver some parts, and picked some up in Sturgis Mi on the way home. Tonight Fatcat and I installed a new water heater in his house. Tomorrow, back on the Willys. so far I have 1 1/2 of the 4 hinges done. Each half of each hinge is different, so I have to rejig for each piece.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

sirstude

Going to try to put the Impala back together this weekend.  Right after the Memorial day rod run, I decided that everything under the hood looked really bad, so decided to repaint the firewall body color, and all the rest of the black in a satin black finish.  This little project is now approching $1000 and just starting back together.  Of course $660 to get the front bumper replated is a large part of the cost.  Sure looks good though.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

jaybee

Off to the race track in a couple of hours to watch the midgets, Indy Lights, and Indycars go in circles.  Watch for me on TV Sunday.  I'll be in row 16 wearing a cap, T shirt with racing logo, and sunglasses.  Might drink a beer so I'll REALLY stand out.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

enjenjo

Quote from: "jaybee"Off to the race track in a couple of hours to watch the midgets, Indy Lights, and Indycars go in circles.  Watch for me on TV Sunday.  I'll be in row 16 wearing a cap, T shirt with racing logo, and sunglasses.  Might drink a beer so I'll REALLY stand out.

I think I met you once, at least he looked like that. Maybe not, jeans and a pot belly too?

phat rat

I haven't been doing very much this week. I flew to Jacksonville Fl. Tues to help my son move his things to southern Ca. We got things loaded into the truck Wed and left Jax Wed at 8 p.m. and are now in Yuma Az. I'll be flying back to Mi Tues afternoon. First time I've had computor access since I left.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

39deluxe

I spent the week down in SE Kentucky hauling liqued nitrogen to the oil fields. Got home last hight. I'm on to work again today too so tomorrow and Monday will be for NASCAR and shop cleaning. (I say shop cleaning every weekend but not much gets done).  I have a major retaining wall project to do but fortunately, not all of the stuff has arrived to do it yet. I can put that off another week or 2. I may go shopping for a welding cart for a Father's Day presant.

Tom

Crosley.In.AZ

I've been chasing a  coolant leak on my drag car..  fixed the thermo stat housing , took care of a bolt thread drip.... then I discover the water pump is corroded with pin hole..  i boiught a new w-pump this AM.

I moved - rearranged my parts  storage containers.  they are on wheels, but the dang tyres are not in great shape.  I used the lawn tractor to drag the storage containers around, tidy up the controlled mess.

clik on the pics provides a larger pic...  :shock:   for your viewing pleasure
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

The seat on your lawn tractor is not holding up any better than mine. You mow neked too?

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"The seat on your lawn tractor is not holding up any better than mine. You mow neked too?

those are leather gloves sitting on the seat...  I am neked under my clothes when I mow..  I also wear a respirator device since my allergies seem to get worse as I get older
Tony

tomslik

well, so far i've fixed the trailer brakes on my truck(finally after 3 years), put the frt shocks on the 67 rambler, scrapped out a computer(needed the fan for the house puker), on to building an awning (for the shop)out of a 46 chevy coe hood....
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "enjenjo"The seat on your lawn tractor is not holding up any better than mine. You mow neked too?

those are leather gloves sitting on the seat...  I am neked under my clothes when I mow..  I also wear a respirator device since my allergies seem to get worse as I get older

alergies suck, but i've missed 'em so far this year..

i mow in body paint... :shock:
an mines bigger..................................................the tractor.;)
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

kb426

I delivered this project today. This is my son's new bike. The gray pic is after I repaired all the broken tabs and brackets. The blue pic is painted except for the engine case damage. I picked up the bike with all the panels in a trash sack. :lol:
This is an 08 that had 1500 miles on it when the owner went down.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

Spent the day straightening a trailer frame. Try shrinking 1/4" steel sometime. :shock:  Came out nice, no repair visible.

Crosley.In.AZ

One of my storage containers....

believe it or not   there is a Chevy v-6 under that pile in the engine compartment.

Transmission at the front came out of a Triumph Standard 10 car I have.
Tony