Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

After 4.5 months, the 32 has returned to the streets. I still have interior work to do but all the paint work is done. The 347 appears to be fine. It doesn't have the bottom end I expected but once it gets above 2 grand, it gets moving pretty good. I had a lot of things to redo that I had better ideas than the first go round. I'm embarrassed that i have become so slow. I'm about to be acquainted with the sewing machine. The interior will be a larger sewing project than I have done in the past. If you see a green 32, get out of the way. I hear the owner is crazy.   :lol:
TEAM SMART

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "kb426"If you see a green 32, get out of the way. I hear the owner is crazy.   :lol:

Glad to hear you are back terrorizing the streets :lol:

I have been up your way a couple times, but didn't stop :oops:
had to take Mom to Hays last week.
maybe next trip, I'll have more time.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Grandadeo

Think we'll head up to Vero Beach on Saturday to an antique meet that tolerates hot rods.  It's a nice ride and a beautiful park locations under some big oak trees which makes it a little easier to deal with.  And they have a small swap meet.  After that I have to figure out what jun.. ah treasures I'll be taking up to the Daytona swap meet.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

enjenjo

Josh and I cut and stacked firewood this weekend, just about enough for the winter ready.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Grandadeo

Quote from: "enjenjo"Josh and I cut and stacked firewood this weekend, just about enough for the winter ready.

I bought two boxes of fireplace logs last night, that should do us for the winter.  

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

GPster

The Jeepster is in the garage and the convection heater is pointed at the engine and the front suspension. It's real nice. I scrape some grease off and what's underneath it dries so I can scrape some more. I've saved some logs all year so that we could sit outside and watch the fire and the grandkids could do hot dogs and marshmellows. That didn't interest them like the TV or computor did so I've been walking around the pile for a year. I burnt it yesterday so now I've got a clean path to the garage where I have my project and an assortment of scrapers and wire brushes. GPster

kb426

I finally got the ac charged. Now that it's 20 degrees in the morning, that makes alot of sense. I replaced the windshield. It had the small crack that was going to be the large crack eventually. Finishing the interior is what's left. I'm researching materials to see if I can find something that makes people with no talent look good.
TEAM SMART

river1

Quote from: "kb426"I'm researching materials to see if I can find something that makes people with no talent look good.

try THIS PLACE

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

Hmmmmmm, we may turn the heat on before january this year.

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

chimp koose

this weekend I am going to a shop teachers convention. It is in the same area as my old high school mustang resides. I did a little digging and found the phone # of the guy who owns it,the very same guy I sold it to years ago. Long story short, I asked him if he would sell it ,he didnt say no.I am meeting with him this weekend to see my old car,my wife said to buy it back!

Carps

Cleaned up the garage to make more room for working on cars.

In between time, finished this.....

Striping odd shaped objects is difficult, I really don't know what possessed me to do it.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

enjenjo

QuoteStriping odd shaped objects is difficult, I really don't know what possessed me to do it.

Because you are about as odd as it gets. :roll:

Crosley.In.AZ

so far... I got the 1982 Vette brake job finished.  Car still needs a few items tidied up if the guy wants it done.

Changed jets in my 1 barrel carb for my Falcon.  Turns out the carb uses regular Holley jet design for the main jet..  No brand name on the carb, the float has the name Holley formed into it.

I will run the Falcon at the drag strip again on Sunday Nov 30.

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Carps

Quote from: "enjenjo"Because you are about as odd as it gets. :roll:
Thanx Frank, I guess that explains the teapot I started this afternoon?   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Because you are about as odd as it gets. :roll:
Thanx Frank, I guess that explains the teapot I started this afternoon?   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Did you use heat resistant paint?