Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

That Mitsu can't be registered in Ohio. They use them on farms around here. But they are not legal on the street.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

Here are some pics of Fatcat's Chevy This is what we worked on this weekend.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"That Mitsu can't be registered in Ohio. They use them on farms around here. But they are not legal on the street.

From what I read they are governed to 30 mph  or less.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Frank... IS that rust bullet product on the metal of Fatcat's 47 car  bottom??
Tony

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "enjenjo"That Mitsu can't be registered in Ohio. They use them on farms around here. But they are not legal on the street.

It's a shame we can't use them on the street. They will not pass crash standards though. they get excellent mileage, and would be great for me to run around town in.

They do have some street legal Chinese trucks here, they have three wheels, only one in front, so are considered motorcycles.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"Frank... IS that rust bullet product on the metal of Fatcat's 47 car  bottom??

Yes it is. He did a partial coat where we were done.

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"

there is one in the parking lot at work occasionally. haven't seen who gets out of it to ask them about it tho. it would make a great salt cruiser tho.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Carps

My Humpy needs some serious work and I'm not really up to it, so I did something out of character.  Loaded it on a trailer and delivered it to a good friend who I trust more than most.  He's going to give the old gal a 100% going over so she's right for the summer.

Meanwhile, I finished something else that's also a bit out of character, built using only the parts in the box plus some filler, paint, glue and chrome foil.....

Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carnut

Neato Carps, I do like those old Mopars.

You really made that one look cool.

Heh, heh, that one even shows the trans mounted handbrake.

Course in the real world you might get shot for doing that to a real 300.

mcdonald

You have to much time on your hands Carps ,and it was good to see you at Bright hope you had fun .
Lindsay

river1

Quote from: "Carnut"Neato Carps, I do like those old Mopars.

You really made that one look cool.

Heh, heh, that one even shows the trans mounted handbrake.

Course in the real world you might get shot for doing that to a real 300.

not as custom as carps' but nice none the less, have you seen gary goodguy meadors' 56 300.

more HERE

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Carps

Quote from: "mcdonald"You have to much time on your hands Carps
Nah, it took months, should have taken only a couple of weeks.

Quote...and it was good to see you at Bright hope you had fun.
I hand a great time thanx Lindsay.  Good to get away from it all and just shoot the breeze with old pals.

Hey Jim, I saw Goodguy's '56 in person at Pleasanton last year.  My favourite letter series model, although I think it'd look better with chrome wire's & wide whites.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

GPster

Quote from: "river1"not as custom as carps' but nice none the less, have you seen gary goodguy meadors' 56 300.
[img]later jim
I hope that Deb sees this picture. It's bound to give her better memories of her father than that Mustang

GPster

Quote from: "river1"not as custom as carps' but nice none the less, have you seen gary goodguy meadors' 56 300.

more HERElater jim

Crosley.In.AZ

Wire brushed my Falcon front floors ... added some rust bullet to the area where I replaced rusted out floor panels
Tony