Here we go again

Started by Dave, January 05, 2007, 04:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Carnut

Quote from: "jusjunk"http://cgi.ebay.com/Ford-3-Window-1932-Ford-3-Window-Show-car-Free-Shipping_W0QQitemZ190069121035QQihZ009QQcategoryZ6057QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Is sure like to see some of these go for this price so I can sell both mine and retire and build a cheaper one :wink:
Dave

Ah, poor fella got his decimals in the wrong place.

I'm sure he will relist it when the error is pointed out to him.

Charlie Chops 1940

I don't know who's more delusional - you two or the hopefull seller...

Is that the same guy who had the $300K duece

Charlieroadster on a few weeks ago? One bid - didn't meet reserve. Maybe when they get rid of their hobby of the year cars they'll move on to something else. Sheesh!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

jaybee

Don't be so hard on him...he's included free shipping!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

slocrow

How would Dave say it? Oh yeah, Sweeeeeeet...........
Hang on Sloopy........O H I O >Go Bucks
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"I don't know who's more delusional - you two or the hopefull seller...

Charlieroadster on a few weeks ago? One bid - didn't meet reserve. Maybe when they get rid of their hobby of the year cars they'll move on to something else. Sheesh!

Someone needs a nap :lol:  :lol:
I hope my additude doesnt do to hell when I retire..
Dave :wink:

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"I don't know who's more delusional - you two or the hopefull seller...

That made me laugh - you gold chainer - pot calling the kettle black?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Dave

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"

That made me laugh - you gold chainer - pot calling the kettle black?

Charlie

Well Charlie at least you still got a sense of humor..  Ya we got pics of the chain sue bought me..  :lol:  8)  Hey if im picking on you tonite im leaving slocrow alone :wink:
Dave :!:  :arrow:  :arrow:
hey get off the net and get working on that 32............ :!:

enjenjo

Your attitude couldn't get much worse. :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

slocrow

Quote from: "jusjunk"Hey if im picking on you tonite im leaving slocrow alone :wink:Dave
Hey! If you're feeling frogy,...........leap :twisted:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

donsrods

Question is, does he REALLY think this car is worth anywhere near that amount, or, is he just doing it to inflate his ego?

I don't even like the d*** thing.

Don

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "jusjunk"http://cgi.ebay.com/Ford-3-Window-1932-Ford-3-Window-Show-car-Free-Shipping_W0QQitemZ190069121035QQihZ009QQcategoryZ6057QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Is sure like to see some of these go for this price so I can sell both mine and retire and build a cheaper one :wink:
Dave

Makes the roadster I have for sale a real bargain.  I hope they keep trying to get these ridiculous prices.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Carnut

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"

Dave

Makes the roadster I have for sale a real bargain.  I hope they keep trying to get these ridiculous prices.

John

If he get's anywhere near to his price on that, I'm gonna email the buyer and  let them know about a couple of bridges I have for sale.

Uncle Bob

Quote from: "donsrods"Question is, does he REALLY think this car is worth anywhere near that amount, or, is he just doing it to inflate his ego?

I don't even like the d*** thing.

Don

Oh come on!!!  Who wounldn't like all those '80's styling cues???  Don't you guys get it?  It's now a CLASSIC!!!  They don't makem like that anymore!

And that 8" channel........................even Bobby K is too tall for that one! :P
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

dragrcr50

That does it , I'm gonna buy a brookville roadster body 30' model for my deuce chassis and build it for a spec car.  and Id take half that for it..........and have it ready for the nsra mini's here in april .....
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,