Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Nice Pics carps.
Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Hows Dolly???  :lol:

Carps

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Hows Dolly???  :lol:
Dolly's doing great.  Currently she's on her honeymoon having just got married to a very famous race car driver after a whilwind romance.

She was doing a glamour shoot for Dolly Magazine based around the lifestyles of the rich and famous in the world of Formula One racing.......

..... where she met a very famous young driver who swept her off her feet and now she is the new Mrs Dolly Schumaker.

Ted Schumaker's brothers Mike and Ralph are probably better known, but  he's a nice guy although a tad short.  However I'm told that's a prerequisite for being a famous F1 driver.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

slocrow

Hope it's a good one for all.
Thanks for the pics Carps...............Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

KustomLincolnLady

Wow, she's been a busy girl!!!!! Looks like she's done well for herself. It will be a nice new yr for her!!!! :wink:
Good thing she's not the high heel type of girl, she's already taller then her new hubby  :P  or should I say "cubbie"  :D
Thanks for the update, looking forward to the honeymoon pics  :lol:

Rayvyn

Quote from: Carps
Dolly's doing great.  Currently she's on her honeymoon having just got married to a very famous race car driver after a whilwind romance.
quote]

My little girl runs off and gets married, and you don't even invite me... :?:  :evil:

Thanks alot, pal... :cry:

She always did like those quick getaway vehicles... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Choco was right about you... :wink:  :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

reborn55

Great pictures

Happy New Year all!!!!!!!!!! :D

Carps

Quote from: "Rayvyn"My little girl runs off and gets married, and you don't even invite me... :?:  :evil:
Nope she didn't run off, it was all plannned and well organised.

However, she and Ted did the invitations, so maybe there's a message for ya if you was left off.  

On the other hand, Choco was invited but could not make it.

QuoteThanks alot, pal... :cry:
It was probably for the best anyhow, I don't think we could have coped with your uncontrolled sobbing at the back of the church.  

QuoteChoco was right about you... :wink:  :lol:  :lol:
Hey, it's a matter of public record that Choco luvs me man!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Digger__Dave

Quote from: Carps
Quote from: "Rayvyn"My little girl runs off and gets married, and you don't even invite me... :?:  :evil:

Hey Peter; it's strange, I was wondering about DOLLY too!!

Your card and missive arrived yesterday, (15 days; not bad!!) MUCH THANKS!

Now ... you and I just have to stay healthy for Bonneville!  :wink:
DIGGER DAVE
FLATHEAD FANATIC
BONNEVILLE "JUNKIE"  8)

Carps

Must be the slow delivery from US to Canada, everybody esle gt thm before Christmas.  How, I don't have a clue.   :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

As for Bonneville, I will be there even if I have to crawl on my hands and knees, there's a lemonade waiting for me from a departed mate that I'm not going to miss toasting him with.
Carps

Bern_32

Ah the picnic was a fine day.... just ignore the couple of showers we had twas a grand day.

By the way Carps love the pic of the hopped up model A :wink:
"Just a Kid in a Hopped Up Model A"