What'd ya get?

Started by enjenjo, December 25, 2006, 01:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I got a new bowling ball, some shop lights, an LED work light, some hot wheels, and I still have some to open.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"I got a new bowling ball, some shop lights, an LED work light, some hot wheels, and I still have some to open.

I quit bowling years ago. I got way too drunk to drive home :wink:
Hummm .. sears gift card. a diecast model but its a chevy. some harley t shirts 1 from seattle and the other from somewhere in utah ill have to look at them  again.  25 bucks cash .. I guess that was about it! I didnt ask for anything.. just happy to be here with the faimly to enjoy xmas. Oh ya i bought my presents today online :lol:  Dont take long to go broke :!:  I may have another present too but i forgot what it was :?:
dave :arrow:

Ahh one shirt from ogden utah one from tacoma washington and 2 from 2 different dealers in Ft wayne. I got a new thermos also.
Dave

Crosley.In.AZ

Gerbing brand heated jacket liner and gloves for use on the Goldwing.

Two new grand kids.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat46

A waffle maker, a nice  coat, some oil painting sipplies, a tee shirt with squirrels on it that says..."It's all fun and games till someone loses a nut"..and best of all, a phone call from my daughter from N.Carolina letting us know she was home safe and sound from her honeymoon in Hawai... :lol:

sirstude

Just about every piece in diecast from the Cars movie, and all the play sets.  My kids went off the deep end for me.  Jimmy Buffet CD and a snap on clock.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Carps

Highway 61, '57 Chev 210 (nicely detailed 1/18 die cast with 'fuely' engine option.  I Pod so I can listed to SRV whilst I'm out walkin.  Rare, AMT '33/4 Ford 3 in 1 Model kit (buggered if I know where or how they found that one, I've been lookin for years), Magazine sub, the usual socks and jocks etc, plus a little cash coz Ma in law is never comfortable buyin me stuff.

Oh and a very 'fat' bonus voucher from Mr T.   :D
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

bombcan

I also got most every car-acter from the movie cars :lol: , a 12V vacuum, a DVD player for the van  and clothes and bunch of other stuff.  Got to see all my daughters and granddaughters, and spend one more christmas with my parents.  Pretty good Christmas

moparrodder

Well, we went to my mothers and had a perfect dinner with my mom and my sister and her husband.  Ate too much as usual and feel like a beached whale.  We are having Christmas at our house Saturday so the grand kids  could make it cause they went to the other grandpa and grandma's place this week. They needed that cause we live a lot closer and can see them every other week if we want. But the best thing was as bombcan said was to spend another Christmas with mom who is in her 80s.

Hey Frank, what Hot Wheels did ya get?  I collect them too and ususlly get some new ones from the boys each year!!

Bill

KustomLincolnLady

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!   I got a new awsome SLR digital camera!!!! now I can take great pics of the kids and of course cars :)
rob got a plasma tv and after a tedious long search I finally found Dan Post's Blue book of custom and restyling for him, published 1941  :P

I don't think anyone can top Tony's twins!!!!! congratulations!!
Debb

Charlie Chops 1940

Shirts, aftershave, a 1GB card for the dig. camera, a book about the Bataan Death march, a jigsaw puzzle of old cars...and from our kids for the parents who always seem to have everything a donation to one of our favorite charities instead of gifts. We are blessed.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

jaybee

18v Cordless drill and a season ticket to the new race track in Newton, IA.  Look for me next June at the IRL race.  I'll be the guy in a cap, sunglasses, and a white T shirt.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Carps

I didn't get the cars from the movie but I did get the DVD, never saw it when it was in theatres, very clever and well researched material.  The plot was Kinda 'Days of Thunder' mixed with 'Doc Holiday' and  a few bits from other movies thrown in for good measure.  Watched it twice already.

Mrs Carps just tod me we also got a goat which is going to live with a family in Africa.   :D
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Bib_Overalls

An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Bib_Overalls

Some Craftsman box end wrenches and plyers, clothes, a "World's Fastest Indian" CD,  a neat little flashlight that shines for 30 minutes after you turn a crank for a minute, a LED reading lite that clips to your book, and some red wine in a box dispenser.

Also got a Stewart-Warner "Wings" guage set for my Model T sedan project.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

58Apache

It's not about the presents...the purchases, commericials, sales, profits etc.  It's about family, loved ones, being together during the holidays....

..........I find that living far enough away to where you don't have to spend the day with them, but can call on the phone still works best.

Steve