New addition to the family

Started by Leon, April 21, 2004, 07:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

I just got word that I just became a great uncle to a healthy baby boy, Jesse James.  We are also going to be the godparents. :D
Now I get to spoil him with all kinds of neat car stuff! 8)

Dave

jesse james................... how bout a bike??????????????
Congrats. Ive got 1 grand daughter and i spoil the Snot out of her when ever she is here..
Dave

phat46

Quote from: "Leon"I just got word that I just became a great uncle to a healthy baby boy, Jesse James.  We are also going to be the godparents. :D
Now I get to spoil him with all kinds of neat car stuff! 8)

Congrats, i hope the words ready for another Jesse James!

Bob K

Congrat's Leon, It's a lot of fun to spoil em and then hand em back to the parents.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

parklane

Yes, Congrats. If I knew grandkids were going to be this much fun, we would have had them first.   :lol:  :lol:
John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

enjenjo

Congrats!! Have fun, they grow up too fast.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dennis the Menace

Congrats Leon! Just watch out, as soon as he gets his drivers licence he
will want to drive your car.
Did you get wet on your way home from the show?
8)
Photo Guy: WWW.hotrodhotline.com
Dennis  8)

Leon

Quote from: "Dennis the Menace"Congrats Leon! Just watch out, as soon as he gets his drivers licence he will want to drive your car.
He's going to have to fight his mother for that.  She wants both the convertible and the 54 wagon, but not too sure about the Packard yet.  She finally got over the fact that we sold the roadster.
QuoteDid you get wet on your way home from the show?
We were lucky, there was rain to the east of us, looked real bad, but we didn't get any of it.  Just picked up the junk from the road.

Just talked to mom and dad last night, everyone is doing great.  Dad is shipping out for Iraq next week, was supposed to go Apr 1st but they extended him so he could be around for the birth.

Dennis the Menace

QuoteWe were lucky, there was rain to the east of us, looked real bad, but we didn't get any of it.  Just picked up the junk from the road.

You were lucky, we got soaked. Old Route 66 had water flowing over it all the way to Barstow.  8)
Photo Guy: WWW.hotrodhotline.com
Dennis  8)