Found sumpin!

Started by Dave, December 21, 2006, 09:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Didnt even know it existed,,, in a nearby town . A 57 chevey gasser! looks rough . Im going back during the holidays with a camera and some money. Im gonna try and buy it but i dint know why  :?:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :!:  :arrow:

dragrcr50

Quote from: "jusjunk"Didnt even know it existed,,, in a nearby town . A 57 chevey gasser! looks rough . Im going back during the holidays with a camera and some money. Im gonna try and buy it but i dint know why  :?:  :lol:  :lol:
cause they are cool , is why ...........
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Dave

Quote from: "dragrcr50"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Didnt even know it existed,,, in a nearby town . A 57 chevey gasser! looks rough . Im going back during the holidays with a camera and some money. Im gonna try and buy it but i dint know why  :?:  :lol:  :lol:
cause they are cool , is why ...........

Good answer.. I dunno if its even for sale but im gonna find out. I do wanna look it over better first. I had Sue with me so i didnt stopo last night.
Dave

dragrcr50

as you can tell that is what i deal in mostly.  they do real well and are fun to race for sure...  If I cant race it I dont need it ....and tri five gassers are reaally fun, we sold the one we took to scottsdale  last weeek for 68k, went to new york...I try to buy any that come up around here but usually have to just build em from a donor ..........
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Dave

Im off work till january 2nd i think it is so im gonna check it out for sure. I dont think ill do it tomorrow or saturday cause they are callin for rain and dammit my truck is clean. I hate dirty vehicles and i get the job here of cleaning em so im just gonna play in the garage till the rain goes away :!: I washed sues car last night and it rained today and I picked up my kid and he lives in the sippy hole so its dirty again. this has happened 2 weeks in a row.  :lol:  :lol: At least i got the oil changed the other day and new brake pads so its good to go.. anyway back on topic. Your doing good with the gassers and if they are that hot of an item im looking harder. I really hate where I work and i need to make money. This looks like it could be another opportunity.

purplepickup

Quote from: "dragrcr50"as you can tell that is what i deal in mostly.....and tri five gassers are reaally fun,..........
Sam, do you have a 55 gal drum of that gold paint? :wink:   Save some for that "Old Gold" vicky. 8)

I gotta PM ya later.  A friend is going to build a 55 dodge straight axle bracket car and would like to pick your brain a little if you don't mind.
George

dragrcr50

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "dragrcr50"as you can tell that is what i deal in mostly.....and tri five gassers are reaally fun,..........
Sam, do you have a 55 gal drum of that gold paint? :wink:   Save some for that "Old Gold" vicky. 8)

I gotta PM ya later.  A friend is going to build a 55 dodge straight axle bracket car and would like to pick your brain a little if you don't mind.
mine will be just a bit less bright as joes gold . and a bit brighter than the gold on the nova, just old gold,  have him yell at me..swoodard4@cox.net