Another Dodge & rust bullet

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, December 18, 2006, 08:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

I've been working on my Dodge Lancer .  Straightening up a few items since I plan on selling the car.

I used some rust bullet on the front floor areas before I installed some "be quiet" material.

I remembered how Carl had told me to cover everything you did NOT want the rust bullet to stick to.

I covered most stuff in the car and garage floor.

I figure the Rust Bullet will wear off my fingers in a week or 2...

:ha)

Lacquer thinner removed some of it from fingers, not all though.

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Yesterday I coated the inside of a gas tank with POR15 tank sealer. I drained it back into the can, then dropped the can on the floor, spraying it every where. Took me an hour to clean up most of the mess. :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"Yesterday I coated the inside of a gas tank with POR15 tank sealer. I drained it back into the can, then dropped the can on the floor, spraying it every where. Took me an hour to clean up most of the mess. :shock:

HA , HA, HA, what a goof  :!:

I keep a 5 gallon bucket of solvent at my bench at work... it was about half full when I knocked in off it's stand a week ago.  The floor in the work area has not been that clean in years.

Of course Jeff Hughes comes walking through as I am mopping.  He is *.

I learn a minute  later he was not mad at me...... his 1 month old 2007 Dodge mega-cab truck had rocks thrown at it the night before.. broke the windshield and rear  windows, dents in the drivers door.

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

58 Yeoman

A week or so ago, I entered my garage through the small door, and there was yellowish bubbly stuff all over the floor.  I had had a gallon jug of muriatic acid on a shelf, high behind the door.  I still don't know how it fell off that shelf.  It etched a path to the drain under the car.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Dave

Ive never done anything dumb like that
Dave

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Crosley"I've been working on my Dodge Lancer .  Straightening up a few items since I plan on selling the car.

I used some rust bullet on the front floor areas before I installed some "be quiet" material.

I remembered how Carl had told me to cover everything you did NOT want the rust bullet to stick to.

I covered most stuff in the car and garage floor.

I figure the Rust Bullet will wear off my fingers in a week or 2...

:ha)

Lacquer thinner removed some of it from fingers, not all though.

8)

I sprayed some rust bullet 3 years ago.  I got some overspray on my glasses case.  It is still there despite the hundreds of times I have removed the case from my pocket.  Rust Bullet forms a very tight bond.  I wish I could buy it locally.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH