Surley I'm not the only one who noticed......

Started by EMSjunkie, December 17, 2006, 07:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

Our own Nick32Vick made the december issue of StreetScene 8)

finally got around to reading mine today, and shor'nuff, right there at the bottom of page 130 is a nice picture and editorial. :D

the kid gets about as much press as Denise and Big Olds :oops:

Congrats Nick. :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

CQQL33

Here is one for Denice, the cookie lady......
[/img]

Congrats,Nick! I'll have to check it out.....I have an accumulation of about 100 or so mags that I've received over the last several months and haven't had time to read.When I finish up the current home we're building,I'm going to take a few weeks off and catch up!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Nick32Vic

Hey thanks!  :D  3 people called me to tell me I was in it before I even had my copy.

Make sure you guys check out the next issue of Street Rodder!!!! It will be the March issue. Im really excited to see it!  :lol:

Dave

Look in the back Im sure that was the december issue i was looking at last night and Mr Parker is in there also.
Dave

purplepickup

Good deal Nick!  Your car definitely deserves the attention.  You made your Vicky a lot more useful with that added back door.  It's just an all around nice car.  Congratulations!
:b-d:
George

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"Look in the back Im sure that was the december issue i was looking at last night and Mr Parker is in there also.
Dave

Page 120 Ironman Run pic
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

alchevy

I mentioned it on Dec. 4th in another post.

That's a popular magazine this month with several in it. On the first page of the story on Tampa, there is a friend of mine's car he used to own. It's a light blue '36 Plymouth Sedan in between two other cars.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Look in the back Im sure that was the december issue i was looking at last night and Mr Parker is in there also.
Dave

Page 120 Ironman Run pic

Like do you memorize this stuff?
By the way congrats Nick sorry i forgot you!
Dave

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "phat rat"
Dave

Page 120 Ironman Run pic

Like do you memorize this stuff?
By the way congrats Nick sorry i forgot you!
Dave

No, just happen to remember this time but not all the other times
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

alchevy

Quote from: "Nick32vic"Hey thanks!  :D  3 people called me to tell me I was in it before I even had my copy.

Make sure you guys check out the next issue of Street Rodder!!!! It will be the March issue. Im really excited to see it!  :lol:

Nick, your car is on the NSRA Nats 2006 video in the background a few times. Was it in Ford in a Ford and under 29? I think those were the two places I saw it on the DVD.

Who owns this custom car? It was on there also. I was looking for the post where I have seen that car before on the RRT.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Nick32Vic

Quote from: "40chevy"
Nick, your car is on the NSRA Nats 2006 video in the background a few times. Was it in Ford in a Ford and under 29? I think those were the two places I saw it on the DVD.

Who owns this custom car? It was on there also. I was looking for the post where I have seen that car before on the RRT.

Haha, wooo! Background coverage! Yeah, i was in the Ford and under 29 things.

That car is owned by Plowboy from the HAMB. No, it was built by Plowboy from the HAMB, he recently sold it.

alchevy

You look mighty young to be 73 yrs old. When did you pass me??

www.astreetrodder.com

enjenjo

Quote from: "40chevy"You look mighty young to be 73 yrs old. When did you pass me??

Remember the portait of Dorian Gray?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.