Intro...

Started by 1oilburner, December 08, 2006, 10:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1oilburner

Hello everyone. My name is Mark. I'm in Rome, NY. I used to be a regular on the street rod stuff forum a couple (3?) years ago as "Dragula55" and hadn't been online in a LONG time. I visited over there to find it DEAD, but there were a couple posts saying people had switched to this board, and scrolling down here, I see some familar names. Very Cool. I used to work at Tucci's in Marcy NY, left there last Sept. and opened my own place (sink or swim time kids) last Jan. I'm a metal shaper and a little of a fabricator as well. I enjoy chopping channeling and sectioning anything on wheels, building body panels from scratch, as well as a lot of motorcycle stuff. I don't have my own 4 wheeled ride at this point, so cutting everyone else's up has to do for me for now. Anyways, just wanted to say hello and hope to make some good friends here, and learn/pass on knowledge. Mark.
Hurry up and make the first cut already!!! midnightoilworks.com

Welcome Mark.....I remember you from SRS.Glad you found us over here.Lots of SRS refugees hanging around here.....Great site with LOTS less drama! By the way,Congrats on the new business adventure!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

rooster

Welcome to the board.
Denny

donsrods

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have the credentials to really offer some great help to others.  That is always cool.

Don

phat46

Welcome, i'm sure we'll have some questions for ya from time to time...

GPster

Welcome! There are a lot of people here that think Ohio is South Michigan but now we're going to have to look at New York State as being east Ohio. One of the good things is that you can read of people complaining about the weather here and it will give you time to prepare for it before it gets to you. GPster

bombcan

welcome!  I remember your screen name from SRS also.  You'll like it here!

Crosley.In.AZ

welcome aboard.........

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Carps

Welcome to the circus.

The folks here know lots of stufff and have a great sense of humour, one of the best places to talk hot rods and BS I know.

The other place I know like this is my shed, but that's prolly a tad far from your place.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

EMSjunkie

Welcome to the RRT.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

moparrodder

Hey Mark,  Glad ya made it to one of the nicest places around!!  I remember you from the old SRS days too and I know you'll like it here.  A lot of good folk and a lot of fun not to mention the vast knowldge that is here for the asking!!  Again glad you gould make it here and WELCOME!!!

Bill

enjenjo

Do you have any pictures of your work?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

1oilburner

Sure, there's lots of pics at my web site. www.midnightoilworks.com
It's a mixture of car and bike jobs, but I do any kind of shaping, I've been making some panels for a guy restoring old gas pumps lately. Check it out, Thanks for the interest, Mark.
Hurry up and make the first cut already!!! midnightoilworks.com

Spent some time looking thru your website.....Nice work!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"