Another Newbie

Started by DJ, December 08, 2006, 10:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ

Hi All, figured I'd better sign in since I've been a member since Oct. Have just started building a 38 Chev sedan with my good friend Bob Tilton, so far have got a Heidt's IFS on front and will be mounting a 9" Ford on the back with Chassis Engineering leaf springs as soon as I can get all the parts ordered.  Also have a 62 Pontiac Bonneville and a 74 Chrysler New Yorker that was my Dad's last new car. Will try to get pictures on when I can figure out how to do it, not very computor smart. Have really enjoyed going threw all the different topics that are brought up am amazed at all the information thats brought up and discussed.

Dan

enjenjo

Welcome DJ Hope we live up to your expectations.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"Welcome DJ Hope we live up to your expectations.
Or we hope you don't expect too much from some of us, Hi! GPster

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

jaybee

Welcome aboard, DJ.  Hope you like it here!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

phat46

Welcome, now get the pics up!!!  :)

slocrow

Hello Newbie & Bob Tilton too.........................Frank4
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Hey Dan! It's about time you joined us.....You'll like it around here! Better keep an eye on that guy you've got helping you though :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Crosley.In.AZ

welcome aboard the RRT board.

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Carps

Hi and welcome aboard, from one who's been MIA for some time,, but never far away.

Quote from: "DJ".. just started building a 38 Chev sedan..

So Dan, is this a 'real' sedan with the right number of doors or one of them cheap coupe wannabee's with a couple of doors left off and anti-social seating?   :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

rooster

Welcome aboard , cant wait to see progress pictures.
Denny

EMSjunkie

Welcome to the RRT. you will find alot of good........and some not so good :roll:  information here.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

moparrodder

Hi Dan,glad you made it to the best site on the net.  Looks like you have some great projects to keep ya busy!!  Keep us posted on the progress.

Bill

dragrcr50

Quote from: "moparrodder"Hi Dan,glad you made it to the best site on the net.  Looks like you have some great projects to keep ya busy!!  Keep us posted on the progress.

Bill
Hi from oklahoma Dan.... great bunch here , lets build some cars...
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

DJ

Quote from: "Carps"Hi and welcome aboard, from one who's been MIA for some time,, but never far away.

Quote from: "DJ".. just started building a 38 Chev sedan..

So Dan, is this a 'real' sedan with the right number of doors or one of them cheap coupe wannabee's with a couple of doors left off and anti-social seating?   :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ya, Carps, its a 2-door