A Tree in a Ford

Started by Carnut, December 05, 2006, 11:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blksheep

After his neighbors called him a sap, he kinda felt like he'de bought a wooden nickle.
Anybody wanna buy a log ram manifold???
The whole deal cost him $575.00.  $500.00 for the truck, $75.00 for the cord of wood.

blksheep... 8) in Charlotte

purplepickup

Do ya think that baby will bark the tires in third gear? :roll:
George

tomslik

sooo, what'd they name the truck?
ol' stumpy?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Rayvyn

When he gets done with it, do you think he'll branch out into building choppers?
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Pep

Is that one of them crate engines before the build the crate?
See Ya
Pep

Pep

Hey Rayvyn....I noticed this in your tag
QuoteThe land of thongs and suntans

So, you have moved to Oz?...we might be neighbours...I can give you your cork block....never been used :roll:  :wink:
See Ya
Pep

Pep

Hey...I just noticed my profile reckons I'm 79..WTF!! I was feeling a bit off lately...that might be the reason...geez..I need a nap :wink:
See Ya
Pep

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Pep"Hey...I just noticed my profile reckons I'm 79..WTF!! I was feeling a bit off lately...that might be the reason...geez..I need a nap :wink:

It was mentioned here http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5339 and here http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5411

Pep

Yeah Frank...I should pay more attention...but it's a seniors thing to forget :wink:
See Ya
Pep

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Pep"Hey Rayvyn....I noticed this in your tag
QuoteThe land of thongs and suntans

So, you have moved to Oz?...we might be neighbours...I can give you your cork block....never been used :roll:  :wink:

Nah, still livin' in Fla'a'duh.
Besides, a dude from Amarillo told me that sheep don't take to tanning well, and it's hard to get a thong on them... :wink:  :D

Yeah Mate, sorry about not having the opportunity to use that block. You could get Mick to break it in for me.  He's got alot of idle time since he can't post anymore... :P  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

39deluxe

I've seen plenty of gas and diesel powered trucks but never a wood burner.

Tom

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "39deluxe"I've seen plenty of gas and diesel powered trucks but never a wood burner.

Tom

Probably one of the last Stanley Steamers...grow your own fuel.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

slocrow

Boy, I've heard of painting Fords green so they could hide in the grass as the Chevy's went by but never a forest.................. :lol:  .Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Carps

Quote from: "40chevy"I just wonder how they got the whole thing on that trailer.

Looks to me like it grew there.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Quote from: "Rayvyn"Nah, still livin' in Fla'a'duh.
So the authorities haven't found you yet?

QuoteBesides, a dude from Amarillo told me that sheep don't take to tanning well, and it's hard to get a thong on them... :wink:  :D
Sheep don't have toes, so of course it's going to be hardd to get thongs on them.  And sheep hides tan up quite nicely, indeed tanned sheep skins are our biggest export to Noo Zillund and the biggest seeler locally to Murrican tourists.   :shock:

QuoteYeah Mate, sorry about not having the opportunity to use that block. You could get Mick to break it in for me.  He's got alot of idle time since he can't post anymore... :P  :D
There's a line there, but I think I'll leave it.   :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.