Well Tuesday will be 30 years

Started by moparrodder, April 17, 2004, 10:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparrodder

Well Gail and I just got home from an anniversery dinner, went to the local steakehouse and had a really great time, just us two, no kids or grand kids, just us :D   Had a swell time!!  Tuesday will mark 30 years of marriage together and our agendas on Tuesday just won't alow a night out so we went tonight and it couldn't have been better!!  What a year this has been so far all three boys grown up and out on their own, celebrating 30 years together and in July I hit 50!!  Life is GRAND!!!!! 8)  :b-d:  :b-d:     Bill and Gail

KustomLincolnLady

Congratulations Bill and Gail!!!!  Empty nesters  :lol:   hot time tonight, ha ha

This November will be Rob and my 30th also!! To bad were so far away we could celebrate together.

Bob K

[quote!!  What a year this has been so far all three boys grown up and out on their own, celebrating 30 years together and in July I hit 50!!  Life is GRAND!!!!! 8)  :b-d:  :b-d:     Bill and Gail[/quote]

Congrat's

When you find a good woman, hold on to her. Maggie and I dated for 23 years before getting married in 1996. She is the love of my life and the best part, a gearhead also.

Hope you and Gail have many more.

B :b-d: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Faat Rod"Maggie and I dated for 23 years before getting married in 1996.

That was her choice. She wasn't sure she wanted to be stuck with you thats all. :lol:

enjenjo

Congratulations! Cheryl and I have been married for 36 years last Feb 3 I hope yours has been as good as ours.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Maggie and I dated for 23 years before getting married in 1996

Dated or she let you hang around?? :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

moparrodder

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Congratulations Bill and Gail!!!!  Empty nesters  :lol:   hot time tonight, ha ha                                                                                                                            Well Debb, thanks, but I don't know about that hot time tonight ha ha .  I aint braggin about when We were younger but it now takes us all night to do what we did all night then.  he he ha ha :lol:   Bill

KustomLincolnLady

.  I aint braggin about when We were younger but it now takes us all night to do what we did all night then.  he he ha ha :lol:   Bill[/quote]

WELL GET OF THE PUTER AND GET STARTED   :wink:  :lol:  :shock:

Congratulations!! We have been happily married for about 5 years...I guess 5 out of 30 aint too bad :roll:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

jaybee

Congratulations!  18yrs here and there has never been a time when I wished I hadn't done it.  May you have many more.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Faat Rod"Maggie and I dated for 23 years before getting married in 1996.

This blows me away... what WERE you waiting for????  :roll:

Congrats to everyone on their long term marriages.  I'm a loser, mine lasted 1 year.  :D   He wasn't a car guy.... I won't make THAT mistake again.  (The NOT being a car guy part)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat46

Congrats!! That is getting to be rare nowadays. Especially since you must have been pretty young when you got hitched. We've still got two years to go to make 30, but we'll get there.  I just found out my younger daughter is staying in Ann Arbor after she graduates from U. of Mich. in a couple weeks so we are now officially empty nesters now too....whooo hoooo  :lol:

Bob K

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

It took her that long to convince me.

B :evil: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

moparrodder

Quote from: "Faat Rod"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

It took her that long to convince me.

B :evil: B
Ya know Bob, good things come to he who waits!!!!! :D     As time flys past you wonder where the time went and sometimes we take for granted what we have together  as there have been some bumpy roads but with good communication and hard work together this 30th year together is as loving as our first so may GOD bless everyonee for the kind thoughts and may you have many wonderful years of life and friendship :D    Bill and Gail

mrloboy

Hi Bill!

Congrats to you and Gail. You are a great couple! Have fun tonight and may you have another 30+ positive years ahead of you!

Rick