RRT BBQ

Started by enjenjo, November 26, 2006, 09:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmanolds

Well I'm the FNG here but it sounds like a good time. Let me know what the requirements are and I'll try my best to be there.Dave
GETTING OLD SUCKS..BUT IT SURE BEATS THE ATERNATIVE.     www.stophd.org

enjenjo

Quote from: "oldmanolds"Well I'm the FNG here but it sounds like a good time. Let me know what the requirements are and I'll try my best to be there.Dave

The only requirement is showing up. Having a thick skin might help too. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "oldmanolds"Well I'm the FNG here but it sounds like a good time. Let me know what the requirements are and I'll try my best to be there.Dave

The only requirement is showing up. Having a thick skin might help too. :lol:

Or a thick head :shock:  :lol:

I'm poking around on Expedia, trying to find a flight up there. :?
if April 14th is set in stone, then I know when to find a flight. 8)

I'm planing on coming up to help on the BBQ trailer, and see my new GrandDaughter :-o  :D  8)  8)

Hope to see y'all soon.  Hopefully Jusjunk and Rayvyn can make it too :wink:
Ohio may not be the same after April :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

moose

Just so everybody knows April 14 is Easter Weekend. WQorks for me but wanted to point that out if it causes a family conflict for some.

Tim

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "moose"Just so everybody knows April 14 is Easter Weekend.  
Tim

Thanks for the heads up Tim, I appreciate it.

Don't matter to me, I wanna see that new Grandbaby :lol:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Dont matter to me either. Only one left is the mother in law and we just threw her out and sue took her back home :lol:
Dave

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"Dont matter to me either. Only one left is the mother in law and we just threw her out and sue took her back home :lol:
Dave

Better be nice, Cupcake, or else Mom-in-law might throw the coupe out and take it back home... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Dont matter to me either. Only one left is the mother in law and we just threw her out and sue took her back home :lol:
Dave

Better be nice, Cupcake, or else Mom-in-law might throw the coupe out and take it back home... :D

Ya your right. she keeps talking lately about moving to an old folks home .  :?: Only problem is after a week and she * off all the old people she will be callin saying she has no friends :?: And if she moves my garage is gonna be full :cry:  Ive never seen a woman make so many people mad at 80 years old :?:  I just go with the flow. Earlier today she was telling the youngest about having a heart to heart with my stepsons father in law when they were here :?:   :lol:  :lol: He is puerto rican and doesnt speak english  :wink:  :wink:  Ya sure thing.....
Dave

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"
 Earlier today she was telling the youngest about having a heart to heart with my stepsons father in law when they were here :?:   :lol:  :lol: He is puerto rican and doesnt speak english  :wink:  :wink:  Ya sure thing.....
Dave

Finally found a relative she could have an intelligent conversation with :?:  :idea:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

sirstude

The date still set for April 14th?  Looks like Easter is the weekend of the 8th, so that is good.  

Going to make flight reservations this afternoon I hope.  having some issues on the return from Toledo, might have to look at the Detroit options I think.  Looks like several Marriott hotels in the Toledo aport area, (that is where my free rooms are for) so I hope I can make that airport work.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

sirstude

Denise mentioned the Henry Ford Museum and got me thinking, I should add a day to my trip out.  What does everyone think, come out on Friday and leave Monday or come out on Thursday and leave Sunday.  It would be nice to meet as many of the group(s) as possible and maybe others would like to see the Ford stuff too.  Jack commented there are quite a few RRT and HAMBers in the general area.  I don't want to put anyone out but lets see what people think.  Since I am going to spend most of the day in airports and airplanes anyway, may as well make it worth my while.

Thanks
Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

enjenjo

Still set for the 14th, set in stone you might say. And yes you are correct, easter is the weekend before that. I'm up for the Ford museum any day.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

EMSjunkie

Put in my vacation request for that weekend.  8)

now just gotta make some travel arraingements :?

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

phat rat

Doug and Vance that's cool that you guys are going to be there. So a question for others that live a ways away. Are you going to try and make it. This is an opportunity for those who were saying that the board is somewhat clannish to be a part of things
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

sirstude

I'll tell you what, I am really looking forward to this.  I keep wanting to add another day to the trip.  Every time I meet someone from the board it is a lot of fun.  That has been one of the best parts of Bonneville.  Should be a good time, so "come on down" as they would say on the Price is Right.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us