First Ride

Started by 37fordcoupe, November 24, 2006, 06:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

37fordcoupe

I finally got the windows in the car and drove it for the first time on the highway today... This is the most fun I've ever had not being NAKED :lol:
The weathers going to be just as nice tomorrow sunny and 65.. I put about 100 miles today with no problems..

Darrell
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TO MUCH SPACE

EMSjunkie

Good lookin' ride Bro. 8)

it has been warm here too, been out cruisin' a little myself.  :D

just imagine how much fun that first ride woulda been nekkid :shock:  :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Flipper

Must be rough driving a UT colored car in Lexington  :lol:

37fordcoupe

U-WHO if I were going to paint my car a college color it would be Maze & Blue GO MICHIGAM :lol:  since two of my daughters are grads for there.. and I spent 25 years living in Michigan...

Depending on the outcome of tomorrows game maybe I won't drive my car for the next few days...

Nine years in Lexington I've become  a diehard Wild Cat basketball fan..

kb426

Congratulations! I thought you painted it that color so you could find it in a parking lot. :lol:
TEAM SMART

phat46

Very nice, and even though I'm a Wovlerine fan also, The Maise and Blue couldn't look as nice as the color you picked!!!!

37fordcoupe

I must say it does look like Tenn Orange, but I wear my Michigan as much as possible...

Thanks Guys, after three years it's almost complete

Darrell

btrc

Looks good.  Have fun driving it (a lot).  I had my 37 out on Wednesday, its not too often around here it is this warm (60s) this time of year.

Bob
Bob

Dave

Quote from: "37fordcoupe"I must say it does look like Tenn Orange, but I wear my Michigan as much as possible...

Thanks Guys, after three years it's almost complete

Darrell

Looks good Darrell and im glad its about done.
Enjoy it.
Dave

WZ JUNK

It sure is fun to be able to finally drive your car after all that work.  Congratulations.  I took the roadster out yesterday and I am going again today.  We had record high temperatures yesterday and it is to be nearly that warm today.

Have you found out the answer to the question "Whatillsheedo" yet?

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Dave

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"It sure is fun to be able to finally drive your car after all that work.  Congratulations.  I took the roadster out yesterday and I am going again today.  We had record high temperatures yesterday and it is to be nearly that warm today.

John

Ill tell ya John if id had the bike or the car here id prolly been out for a ride. Its been nice here too. Last year i think we had snow at this time :!:
Im heading out to fool woth the roadster again today. It worked out to where i got time till the afternoon hunt to play. Ive got to do some more measuring and stuff in the gas tank area. Sumpin doesnt look right there but its fixable I think. I figure if I was to finish the hood with the hagan stuff for the side panels id be ready in a day or 2 to pull it apart for sandblast and paint. I think im gonna follow thru with my plan for the hood to do it like the coupe on the side panels cause its easier to adjust and remove if need be. Im still not happy with one side panel but oh well. Im just too picky my kids tell me
Dave :!:  :?:

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "WZ JUNK"It sure is fun to be able to finally drive your car after all that work.  Congratulations.  I took the roadster out yesterday and I am going again today.  We had record high temperatures yesterday and it is to be nearly that warm today.

John

Ill tell ya John if id had the bike or the car here id prolly been out for a ride. Its been nice here too. Last year i think we had snow at this time :!:
Im heading out to fool woth the roadster again today. It worked out to where i got time till the afternoon hunt to play. Ive got to do some more measuring and stuff in the gas tank area. Sumpin doesnt look right there but its fixable I think. I figure if I was to finish the hood with the hagan stuff for the side panels id be ready in a day or 2 to pull it apart for sandblast and paint. I think im gonna follow thru with my plan for the hood to do it like the coupe on the side panels cause its easier to adjust and remove if need be. Im still not happy with one side panel but oh well. Im just too picky my kids tell me

Good looking car!

I've been shoveling the sunshine like crazy here...... dammit.

car , bike or walking it is great!
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "jusjunk"

John

Good looking car!

I've been shoveling the sunshine like crazy here...... dammit.

car , bike or walking it is great!

Its kinda hard on the hunting though .. were not seeing anything and its prolly cause of the warm weather. I kicked up 2 walking out 2 nights ago but i didnt see nuttin last night. It was and has been beautiful in the evenings though. Real nice sitin in the stand.
Dave

Great looking car......Congrats!! Look forward to seeing it at the Nat's next year in Louisville if not before!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Grandadeo

The coupe looks great! Now drive the wheels off it.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50