I WON THE LOTTERY!

Started by Charlie Chops 1940, November 14, 2006, 09:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Charlie, I too am glad you weren't hurt.  Cars are repairable, people sometimes aren't.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Ya sure blame me :lol:  :lol:  I can take it. That sucks charlie. i had a truck deer misshap last winter with my brand new truck. :cry:  Im sorry but I had one loooooooooog shot this morning and i missed :evil:  Ill try tonite. The guy that leases the land got a small one. My son hunting at the ex father in laws got a 5 point . Im going over to look at it later and we will prolly start makin steaks tomorrow.....
Dave

slocrow

Quote from: "jusjunk"got a 5 point
So like is that a 3 point on one side and a two on the other?
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "jusjunk"got a 5 point
So like is that a 3 point on one side and a two on the other?

Beats me Frank but I got a camera and im headed over that way for a couple beers for I hit the evening hunt. Ya I said it..... Booze and bullets ???[/size]
Were not going out tomorrow cause its 80% chance of rain  :?: (whats that supposed to mean) so its gonna rain and its warm so were cutting up venison tomorrow. Hopefully ill get one tonite too :?:  :cry:
Ill get a pic tonite after my hunt when we get all of us and the dead deer home.........  Maybe will set it up in the new roadster behind the wheel . Id call vance but i think its too late to make a pet out of it ?
Dave
ps: id get a gun and go out back if i were you........ :?:  :lol:  :lol:

1FATGMC

Quote from: "phat rat"Lived here all my life and have no idea what you're referring to with this reimbursement thing.

I was at Mike's (use to post on here) house a couple years ago.  He lives over by the thumb and they seem to hit a deer at least once every couple years and he told me that the state will pay for part of the damage.  I couldn't believe that and asked him again and he said yes, so I don't know what he was talking about.  It wasn't the insurance company he was talking about and then when charlie mentioned calling 911 I thought that was what that was all about.

I learned the hard way that, at least in AZ, if you happen to hit state property (like a sign) do not call the law as it is an offense and you will get a ticket and it will go on your record even if you didn't damage the sign.

c ya,

Sum

Dave

Quote from: "1FATGMC"
Quote from: "phat rat"Lived here all my life and have no idea what you're referring to with this reimbursement thing.

I was at Mike's (use to post on here) house a couple years ago.  He lives over by the thumb and they seem to hit a deer at least once every couple years and he told me that the state will pay for part of the damage.  I couldn't believe that and asked him again and he said yes, so I don't know what he was talking about.  It wasn't the insurance company he was talking about and then when charlie mentioned calling 911 I thought that was what that was all about.

I learned the hard way that, at least in AZ, if you happen to hit state property (like a sign) do not call the law as it is an offense and you will get a ticket and it will go on your record even if you didn't damage the sign.

c ya,

Sum

My insurance covered mine less my 100 deductable. I never heard of the state lending a hand thats news to me?  I didnt think they helped with anything cept higher taxes and tearing up the roads that dont need repair?
Id just  be tickled if they sent the govenor (spelling) back where she came from! I was told she is canadian?  
Anyway .. I did my part tonite I got a small button buck. Tomorrow we cut up deer and we will go from there. We would like 2 more good sized ones. My son missed  monster tonite but he did knock some hair off it :lol:  Mine isnt near the size of his but ya know what :?:  :?:  :?:  I made another season and got one on opening day. Im happy :!:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  We gotta have Brats for Kzoo so we need more meat! Ive kinda taken this to heart and im determned to have venison brats for the kzoo show again.. Its my duty
Dave :!:  :arrow:  8)  8)

enjenjo

You know Dave, there were some venison brots left over from KZoo, I threw them in the freezer when I got home. I pulled them out a couple weeks ago, sliced them up, and made chilli with them. Best chilli I had in a long time. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Here's a couple pics ofthe damage to the trailblazer. The little crease in the door and rear 1/4 didn't show in the pics well enough.

Haven't went for an estimate yet but generally small dents are the same as big dents - the ins. co. replaces the parts.

We were lucky in that the deer ran into us from the side and didn't get in front of the truck. I hate to think what the damage at 70 head-on would have been.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

petrolhead

Glad to hear that all is OK. you need Bull Bars on your non rods. By points do you mean the antlers. Al;so what does it tast like?
Regards
Petrolhead
"Dare to be different,No Cookie Cutter Car for Me"

Charlie Chops 1940

Went for an estimate today - only $3,034.62. What a deal!

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"Id call vance but i think its too late to make a pet out of it ?
Dave
:

BAMBI!!!!! :shock:  :shock:

HOW COULD YOU!!! :lol:  :lol:

Vance

p.s.  hope ya get a big one next time out......I could use some summer sausage :wink:  :wink:
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

My son got a nice 9 point last night and we tracked one i hit but didnt find it. Im hoping the guys are looking right now. The alarm didnt go off here and i over slept :cry: Im kind mad i should be out there tracking but i can go later today too.

Dave
ps: the one my kid shot has a wound and broken ribs where he hit it 2 nights before. the slug grazed it and broke the ribs but didnt penetrate.

Dave

Heres brians 9 point. The first pic shows the hit 2 days before he killed it. We found both slugs while skinning it. Too bad he hammered it so bad cause were gonna loose a lot of meat. Oh well off to the cell phone store (thats in another post) and out to the woods... :lol:  Im pretty proud of the kid . I am lucky to be able to hunt and it just really doesnt matter anymore if i get a deer or not. Sure im happy i got one and its small but its a deer. Im letting the kid bring home the real meat .
Dave :lol:

phat rat

My twelve yr old grandson got his first deer (doe) tonight. He's pretty happy
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

purplepickup

Man Charlie, $3000 seems like a lot for a couple of panels but I guess that's what it things cost nowadays.  Shoot, I spent about that for my Buick and Cadillac combined.

I just changed car insurance after 30 yrs at State Farm.  With my luck, I'll hit a deer now that I'm with a new insurance company and they'll raise my rates.  I've come close to two of them this week.  

I was out in the yard today and looked up just in time to see a huge buck run right in front of a car.  The car locked up the brakes and just brushed the deer.  No casualties but the guy got out and hollered at me "MAN, DID YOU SEE THAT?!! ...as he pulled his pants out of his butt :shock:
George