Bunny Run in April '07

Started by alchevy, November 09, 2006, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

Hey Ken (reborn55),
I got my confirmation card in the mail last week from Jackson, TN. I pre-registered at the event last time and am number 172. It's not until April, but I thought I would get a head start this time since I made it up there kinda late on Saturday afternoon last time. Maybe the weather will be nicer on Friday instead of thunderstorms & tornados.

Did you find another street rod?
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

reborn55

hey Al, got my registration also.--#57 this year.  Bought my wife a 48 Chevy coupe--will probably let her drive it there in April. You can see it at www.picturetrail.com/reborn55. Just gives me more time to drive the 55. if you leave now you might get there just a little early though. :lol:

alchevy

Ken, I like the red color. Do you know what it is called? I like the way it goes with the interior color also. That's about the combonation I want in my '40 one day. I'm looking at Chevy Victory Red for mine.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

reborn55

Paint code on my car leads to Victory red--has interior from a Cougar.  Wife really likes car.  Your car would look good in those colors.  Later