Hello All

Started by 65Nailhead, October 30, 2006, 03:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

65Nailhead

Just wanted to intoduce myself, and say Hello and thank you for a great fourm!  :)

HotRodLadyCrusr

Well you said hello but not much else.  what about that "intro"?? :roll:

Hello back
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

GPster

[quote="HotRodLadyCrusr"}  what about that "intro"?? :roll: [/quote]        You don't have tp HAMB it up We know he has a computor, we can find out the rest soon enough. GPster

donsrods

Welcome to the forum.  Noticed you are from Pa.  What town?  I'm from Pittsburgh originally.

Don

Rayvyn

Quote from: "donsrods"Welcome to the forum.  Noticed you are from Pa.  What town?  I'm from Pittsburgh originally.

Don

I spent quite a few years in and around the Pittsburgh area. Saw Clemente
play live when I was a kid, as well as the Steelers in the 70's, and got to know Jack Lambert fairly well after he became a Game Warden up in Armstriong Co. while I was working up in that area. Now that Southwest flies direct from Tampa to Pitts, I'll be making more trips back that way.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Rayvyn

Quote from: "65Nailhead"Just wanted to intoduce myself, and say Hello and thank you for a great fourm!  :)

Hiya Nailhead. C'mon in and relax and have fun. Just look out for them Michigan and Texas mobsters. Keep one eye peeled at all times while you're here... 8)  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat46

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "65Nailhead"Just wanted to intoduce myself, and say Hello and thank you for a great fourm!  :)

Hiya Nailhead. C'mon in and relax and have fun. Just look out for them Michigan and Texas mobsters. Keep one eye peeled at all times while you're here... 8)  :lol:

HEY!!! why you lumping us Michiganians in with those Texas guys!!??? We're WAY cooler, especially in January!  :roll:

enjenjo

Welcome to the RRT. I have a 65 Skylark, in the process of getting a new engine.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Welcome to the RRT!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Topsterguy

Yep. welcome to this place! Trust me, it's a good place to come to - I know I've got some problems solved here really quick! :D
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

Crosley.In.AZ

hi welcome aboard the RRT board.

most folks here  are just super!

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

FOXBAT008

Welcome Nailhead - I'm a Buick Guy - Had a Sweet 66 Skylark - It went to Lark Heaven after reaching 280K - I still say it was one of my favorite car  --- Dated and landed my wife in that ride. - Wife is a classic ++++
I'm New here too it a very nice site - great bunch - Gray Beards and all.  8)

slocrow

Hello.............Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

65Nailhead

Well I guess some people want to know a little about me, Let see I use to ride a 77 Shovelhead Harley until I was "SMACKED" by a Semi and thrown 289 feet down the highway, I ended up with a whole bunch of metal parts in my legs, I think I have more Metal then a New Honda in me, I was real lucky to survive they gave me a 3% chance to live  :shock: , I have always worked on something with wheels and a Motor and for most of my Life I worked on Bikes and something a friends Car, Well I can't ride anymore so I needed something to play with and My Son found this 65 Wildcat that he liked, I found a 66 Nailhead motor to put into it and a few other odds and ends to get her road worthy and SAFE!
My son who is serving in the Marines Drove it until he decided to buy a 04 or 05 I am not sure GTO , He was worried that he would hurt my feeling because he did not want to keep the Wildcat, I told him that it was okay as long as he was happy and to me that is the most important thing is My children happiness so he Gave me the Cat back and now I am trying to make a Mild custom out of it. It has a 66 401 Nailhead in it that runs great, I am learning VERY SLOWLY about the Nailhead.
I have always worked with my hands and so Making parts is not a problem since I have a small shop with a 10" South Bend Lathe and a Bridgeport and a few other metal working tools. I saw have a complete wood shop to boot.  MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I DO NOT HAVE A GARAGE BIG ENOUGH TO FIT THE CAT IN!  :evil: But I am working on that.
I Live just outside of Philly in a burb called Havertown.
That's about it nothing exciting about me,
Thanks for the warm welcome,
Don

EMSjunkie

Welcome to our little corner of cyberspace :)

don't listen to those other guys, there just jealous because
here in Texas, our stuff doesn't rust );b(

we don't flame or bash anybody........however......some good natured
ribbing is encouraged ~:)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****