NEED: Bantan Coupe

Started by Beep, October 26, 2006, 02:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beep

Need a steel 31/32 Bantam Coupe body. Any ondition

sirstude

1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

donsrods

Pretty sure it's glass, but a really good price on what looks to be a well built altered.

Don

Dave

Quote from: "sirstude"Check this one on the H.A.M.B.  Not sure if steel, does not say.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139006&highlight=bantam

And if you buy it ill give ya 50.00 for the tank on the front............. :wink:
Im thaat kinda guy.........
Dave :lol:  :!:  :idea:  :arrow:

GPster

I think your best bet is going to be, buy a "30 or '31 Model A 4 dr. sedan and loose the front doors and move the cowl and windshield back til it meets what's left. Adjust the width of the back end and cowl to match and give you what you want. There is a picture of one in the latest Ol' Skool Rodz but with those pieces you could build a close replica of one than they did. That body style would be fun but I don't have those kind of pieces laying around. GPster

Beep

Thanks for the input, but that one on the HAMB is a Bantam Roadster. I'm looking for a Batam Coupe.  I am re-creating an old (59-62) AA/F Coupe and we used a Bantam Coupe body. Keep looking guys, I know there is at least one still out there somewhere.

Dave

Quote from: "Beep"Thanks for the input, but that one on the HAMB is a Bantam Roadster. I'm looking for a Batam Coupe.  I am re-creating an old (59-62) AA/F Coupe and we used a Bantam Coupe body. Keep looking guys, I know there is at least one still out there somewhere.

Ok can I ask  :?:  :?:  :?: What happened to the one you had from speedway?

Dave :?:

GPster

Why don't you scan some of the dirt circle track site that cover the cars that are powered by motorcycle engines. Maybe someone makes a sedan that suites your size and taste. GPster

tomslik

beep, i know you're looking for a coupe but.....ebay#110055726438
if it wasn't so far away i'd bid on it....
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list