Down and out

Started by Bob K, April 15, 2004, 09:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

We were down for a while, are you goofing with it again Frank???????

B :roll: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Faat Rod"We were down for a while, are you goofing with it again Frank???????

B :roll: B

Nope

The ISP is doing an upgrade and got cocky and did one in the middle of the day and it didn't go so well. This is the first time I have been on since 9am. I spent all day working on the grill. Oh and hunting wood chucks.

mrloboy

Hey Tony!

It sure hurts to watch the weather on your posts trailer! It's been snowing here for the past few hours, the groung is white.  :(  

I will not be cruising the old Pontiac around with the top down! Have you got a spare room!  :lol:   rj

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "Fat Cat"Oh and hunting wood chucks.

So! ...You're gonna' surprise your guests on Saturday by serving woodchuck test-tickles and GROUND chuck???

I'm kinda glad I won't be able to attend! :lol:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Rick, you need to come to the sunny, warm midwest for a vacation.  Suppose to hit 70 degrees this weekend.  Perfect weather for cruzn topless  :D
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Crosley"wood chucks?  sounds interesting. I've been killing black widow spiders around here.

Not really interesting. They dig up the yard and are so skidish that you really have to work at sneaking up on them to blow their head off. But a good scope helps.

Leon

We've been butterfly hunting with the 12 Gauge.  Doesn't leave much for the BBQ, but at least they don't get away.... :lol:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Leon"We've been butterfly hunting with the 12 Gauge.  Doesn't leave much for the BBQ, but at least they don't get away.... :lol:

I have hunted bats with a tennis racket before.

Dirk35

QuoteI spent all day working on the grill. Oh and hunting wood chucks.

So, uhhhh wood chucks huh? Is a wood chuck different than a ground hog, or a prarie dog? We got prarie dogs around here on the plains. And their quite a pain to some farmers on the more arid western OKlahoma.

So, Frank, ......Just how much wood can a wood chuck chuck?  :D  :D  :D