anyone in chandler arizona that could look at a car for me?

Started by dragrcr50, October 25, 2006, 10:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

I am trying to buy a 62 nova race car from a guy in chandler arizona and would just like someone to lay there eyes on it .  i think it is a smokin deal and if he is what he is then ill buy it, it is on racing junk and so i dont have a feedback to go by... and i need to pay him by fri afternoon, rivers thjought there may be someone in that area .  
I met a few rrt guys on the bonneville race this year with hooley, charley chops, rivers, purple pickup purple sage etc... hello......sm
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Crosley.In.AZ

I am near chandler. Not much time during the week & I work in Phoenix 35 miles away from chandler

What areas of the car do you want looked at?

When is the guy home?

Do you want Photos of stuff?

Tomorrow is thursday , better hurry

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

zzebby

I too am in Chandler.
Give me an address and phone number   or better yet  rtaylor@filconn.com    at work and I can check it thurs evening if Crosley can't make it.

Glen

Im in Chandler but couldnt get to it in the daylight before Saturday.

I have two uncles that live in your area and they are both Hot Rod guys, I will pm their names.

dragrcr50

Quote from: "dragrcr50"I am trying to buy a 62 nova race car from a guy in chandler arizona and would just like someone to lay there eyes on it .  i think it is a smokin deal and if he is what he is then ill buy it, it is on racing junk and so i dont have a feedback to go by... and i need to pay him by fri afternoon, rivers thjought there may be someone in that area .  
I met a few rrt guys on the bonneville race this year with hooley, charley chops, rivers, purple pickup purple sage etc... hello......sm
well it looks like crosley is on it , man i thank you guys for the help , is nice to have people you can trust around the country, makes ya proud to be an american doesn't it............
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

1FATGMC

Quote from: "dragrcr50"............... is nice to have people you can trust around the country, makes ya proud to be an american doesn't it............

Sure does Sam in fact Tony and I are such good people we want to thank you for putting us on to this "smokin deal"  8) .  We figured you have bought and sold so many cars that just letting one slip through your fingers wouldn't hurt too much  :twisted: .  Thanks for the good tip :wink: .

Hey I'm still not sure when I'll be getting by your place, but it might be before Thanksgiving.

c ya,

Sum

dragrcr50

Quote from: "1FATGMC"
Quote from: "dragrcr50"............... is nice to have people you can trust around the country, makes ya proud to be an american doesn't it............

Sure does Sam in fact Tony and I are such good people we want to thank you for putting us on to this "smokin deal"  8) .  We figured you have bought and sold so many cars that just letting one slip through your fingers wouldn't hurt too much  :twisted: .  Thanks for the good tip :wink: .

Hey I'm still not sure when I'll be getting by your place, but it might be before Thanksgiving.

c ya,

Sum
well well Sum, how is the favorite force march guy... hehe
you guys will have to get up early to beat me to the hot rod deals haha.... this one is a strange guy but i think it will be a good deal .....come see me....sam

1FATGMC

Quote from: "dragrcr50"
Quote from: "1FATGMC"

c ya,

Sum
well well Sum, how is the favorite force march guy... hehe
you guys will have to get up early to beat me to the hot rod deals haha.... this one is a strange guy but i think it will be a good deal .....come see me....sam

Hey we won't have to "beat you to the deals" as long as you keep leading us to them  :twisted:.  Oh America "the land of oportunities".  As you said, "makes me proud"  :wink: .

c ya soon,

Sum

Crosley.In.AZ

I called his work place at 11:15 this morning, left my cell number with a gal.

no return call yet.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Crosley"I called his work place at 11:15 this morning, left my cell number with a gal.

no return call yet.
he called and said he is on the other side of town from the actual car and you are not in that area but jim is?  im gonna pay him by wire in the morning and hope it is there when the truck gets there tomorrow afternoon hehe..to get it thanks guys unless someone is up for a trip this evening , sam

zzebby

Yes the guy is in Chandler,  but the car is in Peoria,  75 th ave and the 101  which may be close to River1.  If he is on here now call the guy at 602-882-3343 cell and set it up for tonight.    Then call me at  480-225-4991   as I'm set to drive up there with the guy (Sam)  at 7:00 pm.  It is an hour there and another back so if River can do it then go.  
Actually I'm kinda keen to see this thing,  just supposed to be sitting the granddaughter tonight....................
Anyone have River's phone number ?

dragrcr50

Quote from: "zzebby"Yes the guy is in Chandler,  but the car is in Peoria,  75 th ave and the 101  which may be close to River1.  If he is on here now call the guy at 602-882-3343 cell and set it up for tonight.    Then call me at  480-225-4991   as I'm set to drive up there with the guy (Sam)  at 7:00 pm.  It is an hour there and another back so if River can do it then go.  
Actually I'm kinda keen to see this thing,  just supposed to be sitting the granddaughter tonight....................
Anyone have River's phone number ?
wow, thanks man, i hate that it is that far away... but i do appreciate it and would be glad to compensate ya for your trouble.  it means a lot ....you can post here or pm me or email me at swoodard4@cox.net  and thanks   sam

river1

looks like you're taken care of. i've been in and out all night so i'm glad zzebby was able to make it.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

zzebby

Well,  it didn't happen after all.   Joe was to pick me up at 6:30  and drive together up to see the car,  but he called about 6:00   to say that he already had received the $'s  and the truck was coming fri to get it so.............no point in it.
Couldn't argue with him even though I was looking forward to seeing it.  We talked for awhile and I think he is a straight shooter,  different,  but hey   Hot Rodders are different.   I would believe him.  We exchanged cell numbers and will meet up at the Mesa swap meet next weekend.
Did get me thinking,  about 14 yrs ago I lost a 63 Nova to theft,  what's the chances that this was it.
Sam,   let us know what you think when you get it,  pics maybe??

dragrcr50

Quote from: "zzebby"Well,  it didn't happen after all.   Joe was to pick me up at 6:30  and drive together up to see the car,  but he called about 6:00   to say that he already had received the $'s  and the truck was coming fri to get it so.............no point in it.
Couldn't argue with him even though I was looking forward to seeing it.  We talked for awhile and I think he is a straight shooter,  different,  but hey   Hot Rodders are different.   I would believe him.  We exchanged cell numbers and will meet up at the Mesa swap meet next weekend.
Did get me thinking,  about 14 yrs ago I lost a 63 Nova to theft,  what's the chances that this was it.
Sam,   let us know what you think when you get it,  pics maybe??
well thanks much i had to get it all done in a hurry since a hauler was there and able to get it tomorrow for me.  i think it will be ok, and i told you he is a bit strange it would seem... Ill know tomorrow if the guy calls and tells me there is no car HAHA........thanks all Ill post a pic if i get it together soon.