New idea

Started by Dave, October 25, 2006, 09:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Change my way of thinking today ? Look here.............................
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1932-32-FORD-Truck-cowl-windshield-frame-hot-rat-rod_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34204QQhashZitem190044658701QQihZ009QQitemZ190044658701QQrdZ1

Ive got a magazine here ive had for years with the coolest 32 woodie ive ever seen :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
Dave :!:  :arrow:

oh ya then there is that pine tree next door :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

GPster

Why? You can get it and put it in storage with the Harley,mice can't hurt it. I think there is a guy around Cincinnati that builds one-off woody bodies and a 2 dr. would be nice. Of course then you'd have to worry about termites but I think River has that covered. I've never seen a COE '32. Just think,a 4' high Deuce grill shell would be impressive. GPster

Dave

Quote from: "GPster"Why? You can get it and put it in storage with the Harley,mice can't hurt it. I think there is a guy around Cincinnati that builds one-off woody bodies and a 2 dr. would be nice. Of course then you'd have to worry about termites but I think River has that covered. I've never seen a COE '32. Just think,a 4' high Deuce grill shell would be impressive. GPster

Joe old buddy im a thinkin  ya need to get back to your project. Youve got way too much time to think right now..
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :arrow: