32 grill shell and insert and rad.

Started by Daveyboy, October 21, 2006, 03:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveyboy

Who make a GOOD 32 ford rad shell and insert?
And do they have a package with a GOOD Rad.?
thanks Dave
Oh and has a good price

donsrods

I've got a Dan Fink insert on mine and the workmanship is top notch. You send your grille shell to him and he makes it custom to that application.

There are probably some others out there, and the '32 guys on here will know about them.  I had to go the custom route as my shell is chopped 8.5 inches.

Don

Dave

Quote from: "donsrods"I've got a Dan Fink insert on mine and the workmanship is top notch. You send your grille shell to him and he makes it custom to that application.

There are probably some others out there, and the '32 guys on here will know about them.  I had to go the custom route as my shell is chopped 8.5 inches.

Don

The other alternative is a cheap shell and an insert and make everything fit..
Thats what I did on my coupe . I just got a speedway shell yesterday for the new roadster. looks good as glass can get .. I havent got a grille yet.
Dave  :arrow:

Topsterguy

I used a brookville shell with a Dale's MFG insert on my coupe and my roadster, and that combination is about the best fit aside from a custom fit one. I've heard a few horror stories about other combinations. For a rad I'd suggest US radiator, because I used Walkers in both cars and have had to have leaks in the corners of the tanks fixed in both of them. Other guys in my town have had the same problem.
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

Daveyboy

Topsterguy

"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"