Own a 1932 ford CHEAP

Started by Dave, September 30, 2006, 09:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

36vicky

That starting bid should say "Buy it now".
The Vicky Henry never built, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now...  Tom G.

donsrods

Strange that those kits aren't being made anymore. I CAN'T TELL IT FROM A REAL '32 FORD.  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Don

GPster

Some people get out of the hospital and buy a "Deuce" roadster as part of their re-cooperation. If I was trying to follow that lead that would be where I would start ($1.99). It actually has possibilities for me but because VW automatics share a certain amount of similarity to the old Chrysler "fluid drives" They don't really fit into my capabilities. Now think of it a little differently. If you where to turn the torsion bar front assembly around to put the wheels 6" in front of the bars rather than behind, move the fenders foreward to match and cover the hood-side space with louvers like the sides of a "Deuce" hood it might look different. Now it might be sacrilege but I passed on a "Deuce " grill shell to another "Knight" that is about the quality for a project like that. It's taken me an hour to type this reply, I better take a nap. GPster

58 Yeoman

One of the ugliest VW kits that I've seen.  I did like the old 40 style hoods for them, though.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

phat46

$1.99...and it DOESN"T include the actual car!!????  :shock:

EMSjunkie

Almost looks like a Street Beast prototype :shock:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

the words POS come to mind as I glanced at the aution.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Normspeed

If you want the one with the car,  they'll pay you $20.

Quote from: "phat46"$1.99...and it DOESN"T include the actual car!!????  :shock: