More pics...............

Started by Dave, September 27, 2006, 06:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

The play house with all the toys and the new billard wheels on the roadster. I really need to clean the white walls :!:  :arrow:
Oh Ya I dont need a lot of room to work as you can tell. Also look for the new cherry picker............

EMSjunkie

Looks like your about outta room Buddy :shock:

tell ya what I'm gonna do.........just 'cuz I love ya and all..............I'll store your Harley down here in Texas this winter, its fairly warm and dry here in the winter. you won't hafta worry about pushing it outside in the snow so you can work on the roadster 8)

I'd even be willing to pay for the gas when I ride it back down here :-o

besides, you don't wanna get any Dreamy Blue overspray on it :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Looks like your about outta room Buddy :shock:

tell ya what I'm gonna do.........just 'cuz I love ya and all..............I'll store your Harley down here in Texas this winter, its fairly warm and dry here in the winter. you won't hafta worry about pushing it outside in the snow so you can work on the roadster 8)

I'd even be willing to pay for the gas when I ride it back down here :-o

besides, you don't wanna get any Dreamy Blue overspray on it :lol:

Vance

Ok but im not picking you up at the airport you will have to get a cab for the 60 mile trip here  and i want the bike kept clean. Im very picky about that. Why dont we just hook up a  trailer to the coupe and you could keep em both clean and dry for me :?:  :!:  :arrow:  Actually the coupe and the harley are going about a mile away to grandmas house for the winter. She has a 2 1/2 car garage thats empty :!:
Dave :arrow:
ps: Get The Right Color Blue

EMSjunkie

Fine......let gramma keep your stuff :x

better Scotch-Gard the seats..........Ensure is hard to get out of upholstery :cry:

hope Gramma is "DEPENDable" :lol:  :lol:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Fine......let gramma keep your stuff :x

better Scotch-Gard the seats..........Ensure is hard to get out of upholstery :cry:

Vance

NOW WAIT JUST A DAM MINUTE GIRLFRIEND Either you wanna store my junk or you dont. Gramma can actually kiss my you know what if you wanna come get my junk. Dont go off on me  :!:  I offered. We do have a refund on emptys here in michigan if its a question of cab fare to get here just walk till you find enuff to get a cab :x
Dave :!:  :arrow:

Dave

And another thing ............... I just wanted to see if I could do this :lol:
Dave

big print is cool..................

Rayvyn

Vance

Hey Vance,
at least we dont have "Model A Garage"signs hanging on a building with Dueces in it.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Vance

Hey Vance,
at least we dont have "Model A Garage"signs hanging on a building with Dueces in it.

I was waiting for a comment on that. Too bad you didnt used to own a model a like me.. jealousy gets you nowhere :!:  Its really getting crowded now I got the body off the roadster last night and im finishing the frame boxing. The next thing after that is to figure out how im gonna cut the frame out for the c notch :?: All i got is a torch and a sabre saw :!:
Ill get r done somehow. At least im progressing and posting pics bryan :!: Its gonna come to a halt here in a week or so when I really get geared up and start hunting.
Dave

Rayvyn

Quote from: "N8DC"
Vance

Hey Vance,

I was waiting for a comment on that. Too bad you didnt used to own a model a like me.. jealousy gets you nowhere :!:  Its really getting crowded now I got the body off the roadster last night and im finishing the frame boxing. The next thing after that is to figure out how im gonna cut the frame out for the c notch :?: All i got is a torch and a sabre saw :!:
Ill get r done somehow. At least im progressing and posting pics bryan :!: Its gonna come to a halt here in a week or so when I really get geared up and start hunting.
Dave

I've actually done 2 31' Ford sedans in my past. 1 chopped, the other stock height. So munch on that, ol' Duke of the Dueces.

I'm getting all the Chrome back next week for the Ponti, then it's off to get a new headliner and carpet. I built a center console for the front, and I'm laying out patterns to cut for finishing the trunk. The new wide whites are coming next week, and I'm looking to lower the front a hair or two by taking a turn off the springs. I'm thinking of a flamethrower kit for it too.
***SFC-Team Smart***

Rayvyn

The next thing after that is to figure out how im gonna cut the frame out for the c notch :?: All i got is a torch and a sabre saw :!:

Dave

Why not weld a piece of flat stock under each side of the frame where the C notch will be, flush with the sides, then use a hole saw. :!:
***SFC-Team Smart***

EMSjunkie

Easy there Skippy!!!! :lol:  :lol:

don't go gettin' your panty-liners in a bunch :shock:

the 'ole ticker can' handle too much excitement, its been too soon :wink:

they still have refundable bottles up there :?:
guess y'all never heard of  plastic bottles :roll:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

enjenjo

Quoteguess y'all never heard of PLASTIC bottles

They get paid to pick them up in Michigan, plastic or not. I think it's a work rule. You want to have fun, throw an Ohio can on the ground, and warch them scramble. It's like hobos after a skunk. :D
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

The next thing after that is to figure out how im gonna cut the frame out for the c notch :?: All i got is a torch and a sabre saw :!:

Dave

Why not weld a piece of flat stock under each side of the frame where the C notch will be, flush with the sides, then use a hole saw. :!:

Good idea Bryan but its like a 4 3/4 inch notch so id be sawin fer a week :!:  And after I got done id prolly trip over the emptys and injure myself  :?:  Then youse guys would be all callin Sue to see if im gonna live and wat about my stuff :?:
Thats a good idea though. I may just torch it and grind it smooth then weld the notch in...........
Dave

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Easy there Skippy!!!! :lol:  :lol:

Vance

Ya we got the plastic stuff here but its refundable ! And drinking beer outta a plastic bottle is like drinkin beer outta a can the both taste like S^&T im a bottle baby myself :wink:  :!:  :arrow:
Used my new cherry picker tonite and flipped the frame over for the roadster . Wheels axles and all. Im finishing the boxing plates and its a lot easier if its right in front of me when i weld. I dont think im gonna have it done this weekend cause if the weather clears tomorrow im off to sprints midgets and supermods in Grand Rapids and sunday is opener of bow season and a local show. Ill prolly do the show if I go to the races cause i wont get home till way late. Ill try and get more pics of the boxing and c notching as i go......
Dave :idea:  :arrow:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Easy there Skippy!!!! :lol:  :lol:

Vance

Ya we got the plastic stuff here but its refundable ! And drinking beer outta a plastic bottle is like drinkin beer outta a can the both taste like S^&T im a bottle baby myself :wink:  :!:  :arrow:
Used my new cherry picker tonite and flipped the frame over for the roadster . Wheels axles and all. Im finishing the boxing plates and its a lot easier if its right in front of me when i weld. I dont think im gonna have it done this weekend cause if the weather clears tomorrow im off to sprints midgets and supermods in Grand Rapids and sunday is opener of bow season and a local show. Ill prolly do the show if I go to the races cause i wont get home till way late. Ill try and get more pics of the boxing and c notching as i go......
Dave :idea:  :arrow:

Have fun at the races 8)
dirt or asphalt?

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders