The new Roadster PICS!!

Started by Dave, September 23, 2006, 09:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I hope.. heres 3 more to follow Going to buy some 10 gauge to finish the boxing on the frame today then going to get the new engine hoist. This chassis was built by williams in ILL and i found his web sight and looked at his frame pics and yup thats it. I shot him a email with a couple questions and ill see if i get an answer. Ill have to take a pic of his center crossmembers later and post that. Its very strong but im not sure I totally like the way they are done. Ill splain that later. Its nice looking though and good welds.
Dave :arrow:

donsrods

Great start on a car. Bolt some wheels on and you're almost ready to cruise. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D   Whose body is it?

Don

Dave

Quote from: "donsrods"Great start on a car. Bolt some wheels on and you're almost ready to cruise. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D   Whose body is it?

Don

Gibbon ..
Dave

Ohio Blue Tip

Nice, are you trying to collect all the 32 models? :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Dave

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Nice, are you trying to collect all the 32 models? :lol:

Who wants to know?  :lol:  :lol:  Thats a possibility that i never thought of. Lets see I need a tudor a vicky a panel a truck 1ton ............................................................................
Dave
ps: im paintin mine how bout you :?:  :arrow:

Ohio Blue Tip

Mine is painted!  Flat black is paint.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Charlie Chops 1940

Ho-hum...just another '32 hiboy....

Charlei
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Dave

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Ho-hum...just another '32 hiboy....

Charlei

Come on I can take it ........MORE MORE............
Dave :wink:  :lol:  :wink:  :!:  :arrow:

ps: What about the new dune buggy craze Charlie ?

Charlie Chops 1940

Everybody's building them these days...ya better get on board.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Dave

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Everybody's building them these days...ya better get on board.

Charlie

Thats next I wanna fit in ya know 8)  :)
Maybe ill just store the 32 and get started on the cute lil dune buggy :wink:
Dave :!:  :arrow:

EMSjunkie

can ya shoe-horn a 572 in there :?:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"can ya shoe-horn a 572 in there :?:

Vance

Oh ya it will fit no problemo..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

slocrow

Where's the gas tank going, Dave?
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"Where's the gas tank going, Dave?

I think thats more like wheres the trunk gonna be after  we fill it up with a gas tank :?:
By the way ive been in email contact with street rods by michael about my shock mount issue on the coupe. The more i thought about the more unhappy i was. :!:  Nothing has been changed from the way they set up the car to begin with and id like to make sure this doesnt happen to someone else. Its not the reweld its the repaint that bothers me. He wants pics so ill take some and send em out tonite. I got a set of wheels and tires last night so the roadster is moveable now and in about a week ill be ready to pull the body and finish the frame boxing that wasnt done by the rod shop. Im currently working on getting a title and should know something soon. Its not gonna be cheap but what isnt anymore. :?:  :?:  
Dave :!:  :arrow:

jaybee

Good start, it's already far enough along to sit in, hold the wheel, and make engine noises!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)