The BIG OLDS

Started by two to many, September 20, 2006, 10:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

two to many

I havent been able to log on till now, to say that the BIG OLDS picture is in the MSRA sept linechaser.
:lol:

HotRodLadyCrusr

REALLY???  From Just Steve's celebration if life gathering in WI in July???
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

donsrods

Just a couple of nights ago I was reading an old Rodders Digest, and they were installing the brake pedal and steering column in the big olds, and I thought of how great it must be for you to own this car now. Especially wth Steve not being with us any more.

Don

48builder

Quote from: "donsrods"Just a couple of nights ago I was reading an old Rodders Digest, and they were installing the brake pedal and steering column in the big olds, and I thought of how great it must be for you to own this car now. Especially wth Steve not being with us any more.

Don

I was doing the same thinig just last night. I was reading about the subframe install, and then hanging the sheet metal and getting the dents out of the fenders. It is cool to then see the car and meet the proud owner!

Walt
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

two to many

Yep the Big Olds in good ol Wisconsin.Had to have been no more than 15-20 miles from me on the way up and not even a call.We really wanted to go to the celebration but had my wifes class reunion to go to.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Actually I was thinking about calling you and seeing if I could spend the nite at your place but once I made plans with Denny Leskey for us to travel together I just figured it would be easier if him and I split a hotel room.

Thanks for the heads up regarding the article.  Do you happen to save all those issues or is this one that you think you could part with??

donsrods

Denise, which issues are you missing from your collection?  Let me know and I will try to help out.

Don

two to many

Denise
PM me your address and I will send it out.
Todd

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thanks bud!  Very much appreciated.   Just Steve's family members are scrapbookers and I'm going to contribute a few pages to the scrapbook that's being made.  I'll include copies of all the publications that "Stevefest" was in too.

Denise Sheldon
29129 Oriole
Livonia, MI 48154

Thanks again!

awsum34

Big Olds, is in this months Good-Guys also
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

enjenjo

Quote from: "awsum34"Big Olds, is in this months Good-Guys also

Twice. :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "awsum34"Big Olds, is in this months Good-Guys also

Twice. :shock:

Reallly??? :shock:

I guess the GG photoguy likes the car huh??? :wink:

two to many

Denise
I'll send it out in Thursday's mail.
Todd