37 Progress

Started by 37fordcoupe, September 18, 2006, 09:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

37fordcoupe

Well it's been so long since I posted here my login and password doesn't work anymore. this season has come and gone and my car still isn't finished. I ran into some problems with the local painter and finally pulled the car and went to Street Rods By Michael in Tenn. to finish the paint work. Hopefully I can get it finished this winter and enjoy riding next spring. .

http://www.srbymichael.com/construction/lewis/lewis6.shtml

here's the link to pictures of what Michael's has done so far, it's in final assembly and should be back in a couple weeks.

Darrell
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TO MUCH SPACE

enjenjo

Looking good. What is the color?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

37fordcoupe

Enjenjo,

Hey thanks, the paint was something I picked out of PPG book, I'm not sure what the color is call other then Orange, but have the paint code in my file..  I hope it doesn't look like a BIG Pumpkin rolling down the road
when it's finished.

Dave

Quote from: "37fordcoupe"Well it's been so long since I posted here my login and password doesn't work anymore. this season has come and gone and my car still isn't finished. I ran into some problems with the local painter and finally pulled the car and went to Street Rods By Michael in Tenn. to finish the paint work. Hopefully I can get it finished this winter and enjoy riding next spring. .

http://www.srbymichael.com/construction/lewis/lewis6.shtml

here's the link to pictures of what Michael's has done so far, it's in final assembly and should be back in a couple weeks.

Lolok on the customer page and look for Dave Colliau . My 32 is on there too. Tell Michael I said hello if you talk to him again.
Dave
ps: your car looks good

Darrell

jaybee

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Fat Cat

Quote from: "37fordcoupe"Well it's been so long since I posted here my login and password doesn't work anymore.

Darrell

Might your old username be Darrell's37Coupe?

Dave

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "37fordcoupe"Well it's been so long since I posted here my login and password doesn't work anymore.

Darrell

Might your old username be Darrell's37Coupe?

Thats him Frank
Dave

37fordcoupe

That's It Fat Cat, I tried everything I could think of and couldn't log in.

Dave

I talked to Michael when I first took my car to him about you buying
one of his cars. I checked out the pictures today still looks great. Maybe next year I'll see you at Woodward or Kzoo. Hope everythings going well with the Ticker, as I read you has some issues back a couple months ago.
Godspeed.

Darrell

Fat Cat

Quote from: "37fordcoupe"That's It Fat Cat, I tried everything I could think of and couldn't log in.

Darrell

If you had contacted me I could have got you into the account. You need to decide which account you want to keep as I am going to delete the other. Users are not allowed to have more than one account on the forum.

37fordcoupe

fatcat,

Please go ahead and delete the old account since I've already started a new thread using this login and password. Sorry if this caused any problems.

I understand I've also had two wives but couldn't have them both at the same time either. Not that I'd want too. :lol:

Darrell

Good Job! I enjoyed the photos!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

rumrumm

Nice,  very nice! Orange is my favorite color. It should look terrific cruising down the road.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

37fordcoupe

Update,

Talked with Michael's today and my car will be finished painted tomorrow and I can pick it up this weekend. The last post has the front fenders, Hood and side aprons painted and on the car...  :lol:

Darrell