It Aint Easy Being Green Part III

Started by Bob K, April 10, 2004, 11:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom36

Bob K

Quote from: "enjenjo"There is some type of flaw in the chrome on the rear bumper. you can see it in the first and last picture. A real eyesore. :lol:

The cars is lookin' great Bob, can't wait to see it in person.

That's not a flaw Frank.

I was just getting in position (Genuflecting, to steal a word from my roomie) to release some more toxic fumes for my friends in Michigan and points east. Aimed at Battle Creek and Toledo and Cleveland specifically.

Yes Roomie, I still can move a little bit, just takes a whole lot longer to get back up.

Dolly just you wait til the nat's, I'm bringing Limberger cheese from Wisconson just for you to take back so you can fumigate OZ.

Thanks for all of the nice comments.

B :b-d: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

47wood

Real Sweeeeeet!!!  A nice straight body and cool paint that looks about a foot deep!  Wow, encouraging for the rest of us.  Thanks for sharing! :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

47convert

Very nice! Tell us more about the green paint - Is there metalic in it? I'm looking for non metallic dark green for the coupe I'm working on.

phat rat

Quote from: "Faat Rod"
Quote from: "enjenjo"There is some type of flaw in the chrome on the rear bumper. you can see it in the first and last picture. A real eyesore. :lol:

The cars is lookin' great Bob, can't wait to see it in person.

That's not a flaw Frank.

I was just getting in position (Genuflecting, to steal a word from my roomie) to release some more toxic fumes for my friends in Michigan and points east. Aimed at Battle Creek and Toledo and Cleveland specifically.

Yes Roomie, I still can move a little bit, just takes a whole lot longer to get back up.

Dolly just you wait til the nat's, I'm bringing Limberger cheese from Wisconson just for you to take back so you can fumigate OZ.

Thanks for all of the nice comments.

B :b-d: B

Thanks for leaving W. Mi. out of the fog I mean f##t
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

40 Chev Coupe

Nice pics Bob, was in your neck of the woods this week-end. If I would have known , I would have stopped in.
Nice ride.

:b-d:

Bob K

Quote from: "47convert"Very nice! Tell us more about the green paint - Is there metalic in it? I'm looking for non metallic dark green for the coupe I'm working on.

Mike: Yeah there is metallic in it, it doesn't show up unless it is in the direct sunlight though. It's 2001 Yukon Polo Green.
Glenn on this board has a 48 Buick that looks to be about the same shade as mine but he told me that there is no metallic in his. You might ask him. His car is in a lot of mag's, in fact there is a pic of it in this months GG Gazette that I got today.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

moondisc

QuoteI was just getting in position (Genuflecting, to steal a word from my roomie) to release some more toxic fumes for my friends in Michigan and points east. Aimed at Battle Creek and Toledo and Cleveland specifically.

And I thought the neighbor was spreading liquid cow crap.
That was you?
Man, see a doc. You've got a serious problem!  :lol:
Where are the pics of the front?
Got a Ford grill to go with those wheelwells :?:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Looks AWESOME Bob, totally AWESOME!
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "Faat Rod"Snip
Sorry to take up so much space. But as I said, I'm stoked.

B :mrgreen: B
And so you would be; that looks fantastic. How about a front-end shot to complete the view?

Bob K

And so you would be; that looks fantastic. How about a front-end shot to complete the view?[/quote]

Don't have a front end shot in paint. Didn't get the horns and air dryer in before it went to the trim shop. Here is a shot of the grille and front pan after assembly.

No Charlie it ain't a FORD grille. it's a stock grill with an extra set of teeth.

B :evil: B

58 Yeoman

Smile pretty, and say 'CHEESE.'    click.

Good picture. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

jakesbackyard

That is going to be one sweeeeeeeet ride. You have every reason to be stoked!

I can't wait to see pics when the interior is done. And I love the looks of a ragtop with the top up.

Spring is in the air and ain't life great with a new ride!!
Jake

47convert

Quote from: "Faat Rod"
Quote from: "47convert"Very nice! Tell us more about the green paint - Is there metalic in it? I'm looking for non metallic dark green for the coupe I'm working on.

Mike: Yeah there is metallic in it, it doesn't show up unless it is in the direct sunlight though. It's 2001 Yukon Polo Green.
Glenn on this board has a 48 Buick that looks to be about the same shade as mine but he told me that there is no metallic in his. You might ask him. His car is in a lot of mag's, in fact there is a pic of it in this months GG Gazette that I got today.

B 8) B
Thanx - beautiful!