34 Ford dash

Started by Kctom, September 12, 2006, 05:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kctom

The fiberglass toe boards did not fit worth a darn. So put them in the trash and built metal ones. While I was at it put in a metal dash and consol. Guess what dash the 34 Ford has in it.

Dave

Quote from: "Kctom1"The fiberglass toe boards did not fit worth a darn. So put them in the trash and built metal ones. While I was at it put in a metal dash and consol. Guess what dash the 34 Ford has in it.

Very Nice . Are you going to use a glove box? I did in my 34 and I really miss it the 32 although I dont smoke anymore so I dont need a place to hide em from Sue. :lol:  :lol:
Dave

awsum34

that old chevy dash looks and fits  good in their.
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

Kctom

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "Kctom1"The fiberglass toe boards did not fit worth a darn. So put them in the trash and built metal ones. While I was at it put in a metal dash and consol. Guess what dash the 34 Ford has in it.

Very Nice . Are you going to use a glove box? I did in my 34 and I really miss it the 32 although I dont smoke anymore so I dont need a place to hide em from Sue. :lol:  :lol:
Dave

If I can, wifey wants one and a cup holder too.

Kctom

Quote from: "awsum34"that old chevy dash looks and fits  good in their.

The fiberglass 34 Ford dash is plain and looks ugly to me. Wanted something dfifferent. Besides it will give the Ford boys something to think about. The 34 Master Chevy dash fit like it was made for it.