Thought I'd see Tony there, but he didn't show...

Started by 58 Yeoman, September 11, 2006, 06:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

58 Yeoman

I went to two car shows on Sunday, but the one with the big cars fizzled out.  The Crosley's had an even Baker's Dozen....not counting the tractor. :lol:

http://www.picturetrail.com/58yeoman
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Fat Cat

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"I went to two car shows on Sunday, but the one with the big cars fizzled out.  The Crosley's had an even Baker's Dozen....not counting the tractor. :lol:

http://www.picturetrail.com/58yeoman

He could have been there. He's easy to miss. Something about being short and balding.  :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Fat Cat"

He could have been there. He's easy to miss. Something about being short and balding.  :lol:

it is better than being 6+ feet tall, balding so people for miles around can chuckle as that person stumbles past.

I know some of those Crosleys.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

58 Yeoman

I got to talk a little with the owner of the 'roadster'; he said a friend of his had built the body by hand.  I think he said it was on a wagon frame.  My GF and I liked the small wagons.  I don't know if the tractor was an actual Crosley or not.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

Crosley parts were used in many various forms of tractor building for personal use....... I am sure you have seen a few eggzamples. :shock:

The Crosley group/people for the most part accept any vehicle into the fold that has Crosley parts .

It is interesting to see how parts are used in these home grown vehicles.

I looked at the tractor  when it was at Wauseon Ohio show in July.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)