'Ol Marais, Ottawa Ks.

Started by couper, September 04, 2006, 08:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

couper

Hi all.
Hope you that went had a good time at KC GG. Weather was perfect for it.
I haven't been to any shows this year except our local nsra.
A buddy of mine was bragging on the hamb drags a couple weeks ago, said I should have gone.
I WILL be going to Ottawa Ks. to the 'Ol Marais show on the 16th though if anyone around here is planning to go.
Lance

Hi Lance....How have you and Kristy been? What's Caleb been up to?Tell him to check in and give us an update on the truck. Don't think I'll be making it to Ottawa but am wondering if there is a large tri-5 show coming up in Springfield or has it already been?A friend was telling me about it but he didn't have the dates.Hopefully,you've gotten the new house and shop finished up and are enjoying the new digs! See Ya!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

EMSjunkie

I'd try to make it, but I gotta work that weekend.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

awsum34

The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

couper

Daryle, I sent you an email with a little update. House is almost done.
Rick, looking forward to seeing you and your wife again. Kristy and I had a ball the last time we went a couple three years ago. We're staying at the Comfort Inn at the south end of town. We'll be in the 'ol reliable '34...7 years, 35G miles later of roadrash and all. She don't shine like she used to, but the fun of driving her hasn't lost it's luster one bit!
Lance

Jokester

Hi Lance,

GG was great.  I'm guessing 2000 cars and the weather was great.  Look forward to seeing you at Old Marais.  I heard they've improved the cruise and eliminated the log jam they had last year.

See ya there.

Brian
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.

couper

Hi Brian
Sounds like they've improved things a little. We'll see you and the wife there.
Lance

awsum34

Lance, shot me a email, i can't remember your email address,  so i can send you some info in the trosion bar axles
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask