Hooley's RED HAT!! 236.921

Started by rodfarm, August 17, 2006, 01:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodfarm

Just got a message from the Just Glad To Be Here team. New B/BGCC record 236.921. Backup run 239 with a 241 exit. Great job guys, wish we could have been there to see it! Congrats on making it into the 200 Club.
I guess now one of the other team members is going to start his licensing runs in the car, good luck Patrick!

phat46

Quote from: "rodfarm"Just got a message from the Just Glad To Be Here team. New B/BGCC record 236.921. Backup run 239 with a 241 exit. Great job guys, wish we could have been there to see it! Congrats on making it into the 200 Club.
I guess now one of the other team members is going to start his licensing runs in the car, good luck Patrick!

Wow, that's great!!!! Congrats to the whole team!

phat rat

pass on congrats from me also
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Leon

Congrats to the team.  The way things were going I knew it would happen soon!

Slick 50

GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!

Don't go getting a bunch of swelled heads over this, although I suppose there's been a toast or two raised in honor of the occasion.

Glad all are safe and well.

Sumner, you're next!!
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

bucketmouth

Fantastic guys well done. I've been watching from down here to see how they went.
Wish I could have been there,maybe 2007 if all works out well.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

EMSjunkie

Congrats fellers :!:  :!:

y'all (sic) made us proud :D

so I 'm guessin' that inspite of everything Enjenjo did, Hooley was still able to set a record :wink:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

SKR8PN

SWEET!!!  Congrats all around!!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Congrats fellers :!:  :!:

y'all (sic) made us proud :D

so I 'm guessin' that inspite of everything Enjenjo did, Hooley was still able to set a record :wink:  :lol:

Vance

KMA :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

I'll have you know I was a key member of the team, I guarded the cooler.

enjenjo

This couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Hooley deserves it.

John told me that they got Patrick qualified for his licence this afternoon too.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "enjenjo"I'll have you know I was a key member of the team, I guarded the cooler.

Purplepickup was there to supervise, wasn't he?

all seriousness aside, you guys should be proud. I was poking around the hamb and found Bob K's post. has a good shot of Hooleys Stude 8)

better hurry back North, I here there may be a munity, or mass exodus, not sure yet :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

sal37

Quote from: "rodfarm"Just got a message from the Just Glad To Be Here team. New B/BGCC record 236.921. Backup run 239 with a 241 exit. Great job guys, wish we could have been there to see it! Congrats on making it into the 200 Club.

Fantastic news, please send my congratulations to Hooley and the gang, well done.

Steve

Crosley.In.AZ

I guess George made it?  How is he doing?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)