Who knows the best insurrance company

Started by speedracer, July 25, 2006, 04:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedracer

My geico insurrance policy is expiring soon and need to know about getting some classic car insurrance.  Geico wants 287.00 per year for a 20,000.00 policy.  Anybody know of a better deal??
Thanks, johnny

phat rat

With Grundy I pay $281 a year for $40,000 agreed value this is with a historical plate
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

EMSjunkie

Grundy.

I just got my renewal  in the mail today, $108.50 per year, agreed value of $30,000.00 no mileage limit, just can't be my sole means of transportation.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

AV8Paul

Quote from: "speedracer"My geico insurrance policy is expiring soon and need to know about getting some classic car insurrance.  Geico wants 287.00 per year for a 20,000.00 policy.  Anybody know of a better deal??
Thanks, johnny

Don't worry about cost. Service is what you want. I have Grundy on my AV8 roadster. I was rearended in AZ this past April. Grundy sent an adjuster out the next day to get the particulars. When I got back to MA in May, I got an estimate from a shop. Then Grundy sent another adjuster to check it out. They cut $200 from a $4800+ estimate and cut a check in 3 days. Not to shabby in my opinion.
If it\'s too loud, You\'re too old

HotRodLadyCrusr

Yep, Grundy for sure

www.grundy.com

check out their quote yourself in about 30 seconds
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

speedracer

Quote from: "phat rat"With Grundy I pay $281 a year for $40,000 agreed value this is with a historical plate
Thank you.
Looks like I'll check out Grundy.-----------Thanks again

speedracer

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Yep, Grundy for sure

www.grundy.com

check out their quote yourself in about 30 seconds
OK Grundy it is.  Thanks-----------------I knew if I asked yall, you'd have the answer!!

Beep

What all does grundy insure. I am re-creating an old AA/F Coupe. I will never drive or race it,,,strictly a show and cackle car. I may want to insure it for theft or damage caused by idiots such as some drunk making it into a trash can with their car. This happende to me once back in 1964. We lost everything and no insurance. Hated it.

speedracer

Quote from: "Beep"What all does grundy insure. I am re-creating an old AA/F Coupe. I will never drive or race it,,,strictly a show and cackle car. I may want to insure it for theft or damage caused by idiots such as some drunk making it into a trash can with their car. This happende to me once back in 1964. We lost everything and no insurance. Hated it.
Do like Denise told me check www.grundy.com This is my first time with them, but I trust my buddies  on the RoundTable.  Good Luck! johnny :)

speedracer

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Grundy.

I just got my renewal  in the mail today, $108.50 per year, agreed value of $30,000.00 no mileage limit, just can't be my sole means of transportation.

Vance
yea Thanks Vance I'll check'em out tody.  Sounds like they are man or woman with the plan------------Thanks again, johnny

blksheep

PSSSST,......Hey Johnny,............

FYI,...I'm with Grundy also. What impressed me was how friendly, well informed and helpful their staff is. The rates are very competitive and there is no annual mileage restrictions.

blksheep...securely covered...in Charlotte

speedracer

Quote from: "blksheep"PSSSST,......Hey Johnny,............

FYI,...I'm with Grundy also. What impressed me was how friendly, well informed and helpful their staff is. The rates are very competitive and there is no annual mileage restrictions.

blksheep...securely covered...in Charlotte
Hey Dave, How have ya been? Long time no hear from ya.  Hows things over at the Other Site?
Sounds to me like Grundy is place to go with.  I'll let everybody know how it turns out-------------Thanks, johnny :shock: