Christmas in July

Started by Glen, July 24, 2006, 11:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glen

Well it sure aint snowing......but I started moving a few items in the new shop.

river1

very cool glen!!!

as they are NEVER big enough, when do you anticipate it being completely packed? :lol:  :lol:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

donsrods

Wow. Nice, bright, well lighted, you are gonna build some nice stuff in this environment.  Looks really professional and attractive.

Don

Glen

Quote from: "river1"very cool glen!!!

as they are NEVER big enough, when do you anticipate it being completely packed? :lol:  :lol:

later jim

I dont have my final inspection signed off yet.  I just moved in a few things that were really in the way.  Next week I should be able to move in.

Roadstar

Koool! I really like the retro looking coach lights on the front! When I get closer to starting my new shop I may have to inquire as to the source.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

tom36

Super!  Nothing like a bright,  new, clean, well lit shop!  Nice.  Tom..

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Ahhh....looks very nice Glen.   8)  

You probably won't let things get as cluttered as I do but maybe you
should save these pictures and look at them in a couple of years to
remind you what the walls and floor look like. :wink:
George

Uncle Bob

Very very nice.  Don't forget the beer refrigerator.
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

48builder

Quote from: "Uncle Bob"Don't forget the beer refrigerator.

Yes, the beer fridge is key. Mine in my basement just died, and I told my wife I had to get a new one this week.

Very cool shop. Can I move in?
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

kb426

I knew from the title that I would like this thread.  :lol: It looks great to me. You have enough lights that I might be able to see!
TEAM SMART

alchevy

I like the way the door rolls up instead of being under some of those lights if it was a standard garage door. Have ya got a good source for doors like those?
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Glen

Quote from: "40chevy"I like the way the door rolls up instead of being under some of those lights if it was a standard garage door. Have ya got a good source for doors like those?
AL

US door is the company name.  Thanks for the compliments.

SKR8PN

NICE SHOP!!!

LOVE your lighting....inside AND out!!!

Whats under the tarps against the back wall?????????
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.