design a 32 3 window!!!!

Started by Daveyboy, July 07, 2006, 08:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveyboy

Ok I am looking for Someone with a good Design for my 3 window.
I am trying to have the car be a car that looks like a post WW2 car.
I want to put some nose art but not anything nude. I was thinking about the bomber (B52) look and some bombs on the side for dorps made and that sort of thing. Now i can get off track to easy so i need some help. ! thing i have to have is A/C but i will hide it. comp way low and maybe some sheet meatel from the rail so you cant se it. but all about all i need. I know how to hide it on the inside i got that figered out. SO here is your chance to DESIGEN a CAR!!
Here is what i have so far 350 smc/ 700r4 trans/ 39 sterring wheel/ 32 3 window body/

Let's see what you got.

barnsey

Here's a pic of an all steel coupe ,not sure if this is what your looking for though
cheers barnsey

phat46

Quote from: "Daveyboy"Ok I am looking for Someone with a good Design for my 3 window.
I am trying to have the car be a car that looks like a post WW2 car.
I want to put some nose art but not anything nude. I was thinking about the bomber (B52) look and some bombs on the side for dorps made and that sort of thing. Now i can get off track to easy so i need some help. ! thing i have to have is A/C but i will hide it. comp way low and maybe some sheet meatel from the rail so you cant se it. but all about all i need. I know how to hide it on the inside i got that figered out. SO here is your chance to DESIGEN a CAR!!
Here is what i have so far 350 smc/ 700r4 trans/ 39 sterring wheel/ 32 3 window body/

Let's see what you got.

Sounds like you did a pretty good design job already! All you need to do is pick a color!  :lol:

Daveyboy

COME ON you guy lets see some of your art WORK
Thats what i was looking for.
Show me some nose art!
Good Luck

Rex Schimmer

Davey Boy,
This is a picture of a new 32 three window that was at the Huntington Beach Doughnut shop a month or so ago. Real neat with nice work and a great look. I like 32 coupes but I prefer the three window. One of the neat things on this coupe was the paint. I talked to the owner and he said it was two heavy coats of red primer and then a single coat of black enamel which he buffed through in a few places. Very neat, I am thinking of doing the same to my lakes roadster with grey primer and red paint.

This is a really cool car, you couldn't do much better than to use some of these ideas..

Rex

barnsey

hey Daveyboy
found some good stuff on this site http://www.nose-art.net/
cheers barnsey