pictures

Started by DRD57, July 06, 2006, 11:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

I just spent the last week loading about a buzillion pictures to my site.

Rex Schimmer

Just went through your site and you have a TON of great pictures!! Really liked the ones from the LA Roadster show. Great site!

Rex

OFOF

Nice work Junior!  I especially liked the "whygoby" tub at Socal.
Don Sr.
Don Palfreyman

Grandadeo

Good work Don.  I saw you on a dead run taking pictures at SoCal.  I guess I spent too much time in the swap meet at the Roadster Show.  I don't remember half of those preferred parking cars.  Hey Don Sr., How you doin?

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Okiedokie

Has any body checked to see how many clones Don has? Must be at least two, does his wife realize this yet? Man goes everywhere. What is weird is that he takes the pictures I would take. Spooky.

Okiedokie

And what about it Don Sr. How ya doin?

OFOF

That kid is a busy guy isn't he?  Thanks for asking about me guys.  I have lost a lot of weight but I'm still maintaining a positive attitude about life.  Having good friends makes that a little easier.  I plan on being on the salt in August and the GG gig in Pleasanton.  Also Scottsdale if things go well.
Bless you all for your thoughts.
Don Sr.
Don Palfreyman

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "OFOF"That kid is a busy guy isn't he?  Thanks for asking about me guys.  I have lost a lot of weight but I'm still maintaining a positive attitude about life.  Having good friends makes that a little easier.  I plan on being on the salt in August and the GG gig in Pleasanton.  Also Scottsdale if things go well.
Bless you all for your thoughts.
Don Sr.

See ya at the salt Skinny!

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

sal37

Great pics Don, I always look at your site for up to date photos.  I was beginning to think that domestic duties had "taken" you away from providing some of the best coverage I have seen for US events.   Let the feast begin :lol:  :lol:

Steve

Dirty31

Very nice as usual,  thanks for sharing

river1

i'm only thru 2 pages of the LARS but i found my favorite

man is that sweet or what

and i don't generally like yellow cars

thanks for the pics don

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

DRD57

it's actually such a pale yellow that it looked more like French Vanilla

Normspeed

It sure has the right stance.  Was that out in the swap area Don?

river1

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! french vanilla

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

alchevy

The subject of uploading pictures: What do you use to upload them? I used to login to my host server and go to their online ftp page and do it there. Then sometimes I could not get to that page. At one time I was responsible for another club's site that was hosted by Hemmings for free and they used an ftp program that worked most of the time. Another site that I update used Internet Explorer and just typed ftp://thenthenameofthedomain.whatever (com, net, org...). So I tried that with my site and it worked using my ftp username & password. I can still only upload so many at one time, even on high speed internet. When I go to car shows, with digital cameras, I take a couple of hundred pictures easily. I leave my digital camera set on the highest resolution and then use a tool inside Office 2003 to shrink the pictures down to the size I want to use on the net. I then use Frontpage to do my webpages and it has an auto thumbnail button where I can select all of the pictures and automatically make thumbnails of them. I like to use thumbnails because it makes the pages load up faster and then the visitor can click on any picture to see it larger. So then the number of pictures I have to upload doubles because there is a thumbnail of each one, but it's a small file.
I don't know if I have a buzillion pictures on my sites yet, but there are a lot of them.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com